If you are confused right now for which entry-levell GPU to go for there a lot of options currently in the market like the RX 6400, RX 6500 XT, RTX 3050 and a lot more. However, Intel has also jumped into this race of GPUs and has already launched the ARC A380 GPU for quite some time now while we still have to wait for the ARC 770 or 750 GPUs to arrive in the Indian market.
The good thing is the Predator Intel ARC A380 GPU is now readily available to buy from Amazon India for ₹17,999. Now, lies the question here, should you buy it over AMD and NVIDIA? Well, this depends on you, however, considering how well-priced AMD’s RX 6000 series is currently, going for this doesn’t make a lot of sense.
Yes, while Intel has a better ray tracing performance than AMD but not in competition against NVIDIA, again whose GPUs are way more costlier. So, if you need raw performance, go for AMD and if you want to embark on a new Intel GPU journey you can do so. It can also be a good GPU for entry-level creators or gamers who need more VRAM at less price.
Predator Intel ARC A380 Specifications
- Deep synergies between CPU, iGPU and dGPU, Allow the CPU, iGPU, and dGPU to work together for the best end-user experiences.
- Hardware-Accelerated AV1 Decode/Encode, 80% of the world’s internet traffic is video; increasingly important to find better ways to transport video data.
- Dedicated hardware for AI acceleration: Everyday use cases like video-editing and image-upscaling are now infused with AI, Dedicated hardware for AI acceleration ensures that consumers are spending less time waiting for their workloads to process.
- Dedicated hardware for Ray-Tracing (DirectX 12 Ultimate) Ray Tracing is the latest technology that delivers photorealistic images and scenes, Traditionally, computationally challenging for GPUs, Dedicated Ray-Tracing hardware provides accelerated performance and the best end-user experience.
- Memory Size and Bandwidth: With increasing display resolutions driven by consumer devices (e.g., 4K TVs), workloads demand more memory, More dedicated GPU memory prevents GPU workloads from “spilling” over to system memory resulting in very poor performance and consuming other system resources.
Buy from Amazon India: https://amzn.to/3NWbOBb
Also, watch this video for most relaistic performance benchmarks:
Also Read: Intel Arc A380 Entry-Level GPU is powerful enough to run the new Crysis Game at 1080p