Genshin Impact will receive its new update on July 13th, and the video, which debuted on July 2nd, explains what players may expect from it. Genshin Impact’s developer, HoYoverse, followed up the initial trailer with a second one. This is the first opportunity to glimpse the two new outfits that will be included with the update on Wednesday, July 13.
The first is the competition award from Fischl. She adopts a new hairdo and changes her color to blue and white, but her overall form remains the same. Deluca receives new movements, effects, and a more aggressive appearance in the second. This one will be purchased through microtransactions.
Highlights of Summer Fantasia
- The Golden Apple Archipelago opens again with a massive makeover
- New island areas to explore, fight, and hunt for treasures
- Rich event storylines to bond with Kazuha, Xinyan, Fischl, and Mona
- A chance to redeem Fischl and her new outfit
- Diluc’s outfit is available in-store with new idle animation, effects, and backstory
- Shikanoin Heizou, the first melee catalyst user joins the game
- Kazuha’s Story Quest & Heizou’s Hangout Event coming soon
New storylines, a new cast of characters, and the exotic setting of Sumeru are all part of the Summer Fantasia version 2.8. Shikanoin Heizou, a supporting character for the Klee and Kauha flags, as well as new four-star Fiscal and Diluc skins, will also be included in version 2.8. Horizon will be armed with a Catalyst weapon and an Anemo element.
Kazuha and Heizou will both get a story quest in update 2.8, while Kazuha will also get a hangout mission. Some events, including Summertime Odyssey, Reminiscent Regimen, a cooperative event, and the mechanical puzzle game Evermotion, will also be included in Genshin Impact 2.8. A mechanical and combat event, Hidden Strife.
The same development team also debuted Zenless Zone Zero at Summer Game Fest, a character-action game in which players battle opponents known as the Hollows in the city of New Eridu. Characters from the trailer above eventually join players in Zenless Zone Zero, who take on the role of a Proxy. These characters can be used by the player to hit harder and make more combinations.