After one of the biggest promos every year, Team Of The Year (TOTY) ended last week, it’s now time for another popular promo. EA Sports are now currently running the Future Stars promo which started on Friday 3rd February 2023. The Team 1 of Future Stars is in packs right now.
EA Sports have also introduced the swap token system for this Future Stars promo. The rewards from the Future Stars Swap Tokens are:
Future Stars Tokens Reward
- 2 Tokens – One 81+ x 11 Pack
- 3 Tokens – One Future Stars Team 1 Pack (1 Player)
- 5 Tokens – Base Icon Gianfranco Zola
- 10 Tokens – One 84+ x 20 Pack
- 10 Tokens – Moments Coutinho
- 15 Tokens – 87, as well as Player Pick containing Winter Wildcards, Centurions, or Future Stars Team 1 (one of five)
- 15 Tokens – One 85+ x 10 Pack
- 20 Tokens – Mid Icon George Best
- 25 Tokens – Two 85+ x 10 Packs
- 27 Tokens – Prime Icon Player Pick (one of three)
So, if you have 3 Future Stars tokens you can opt for the One Future Stars Team 1 Pack (1 Player). There are some good players in the Future Stars Team 1.
Future Stars Team 1
- Julián Álvarez (Manchester City)
- Vitinha (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Karim Adeyemi (Borussia Dortmund)
- Joško Gvardiol (RB Leipzig)
- Mykhailo Mudryk (Chelsea)
- Gavi (FC Barcelona)
- Mohammed Kudus (Ajax)
- Diogo Costa (FC Porto)
- Anthony Elanga (Manchester United)
- Pierre Kalulu (Milan)
- Wilfried Singo (Torino)
- Marc Guéhi (Crystal Palace)
- Fran García (Rayo Vallecano)
- Djed Spence (Rennes)
- Oihan Sancet – Athletic Bilbao
- Rayan Cherki – Olympique Lyonnais
- Micky van de Ven – VfL Wolfsburg
I submitted 3 Future Stars tokens for the One Future Stars Team 1 Pack (1 Player).
I got an 87-rated ST Oihan Sancet from Athletic Bilbao. My pack luck was not on my side as the card is just priced at around 25,000 FUT coins.
However, you can get your hands on some of the top players like Julian Alvarez, Gavi, or Mudryk. This pack only cost 3 Future Stars Tokens, so it is definitely worth doing it!
Read: FIFA 23: How to do the 89-rated Fabio Viera Future Stars SBC and is it worth doing?