Coolpad, the Chinese telecommunications company, has revealed its new device Coolpad COOL 20 in the home market. The smartphone flaunts a 6.52-inch LCD HD+ display and comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a teardrop notch and has a refresh rate of 60 Hz. It uses a glass body to support life and is splash-proof.
The Coolpad COOL 20 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 mobile processor. Talking about the optics, the COOL 20 has a 48 MP main camera and an AI portrait camera on the backside of the handset. The camera system supports night scene mode, HDR mode, portrait mode, etc.
For selfies and video chats, it offers you a 5 MP selfie snapper at the front. In terms of power, the smartphone draws energy from a 4,500 mAh battery cell. It runs on CoolOS based on Android 11 OS. Other features of the Coolpad COOL 20 include dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
The device is available in three colours: Earl black, Secret sea blue, and Cocoa white. It measures 164.3 x 75.66 x 8.65mm and weighs 199.6 grams. It supports a 2-year warranty for 90 days of replacement. The different pricing of variants are given below:
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage – 699 Yuan (~ $ 109)
- 4 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – 899 Yuan (~ $ 140)
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – 1,099 Yuan (~ $ 171)
- iQOO Neo 5 Vitality Edition launched with Snapdragon 870 SoC and 144Hz LCD
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G to come with NFC 3.0, UFS 3.1 and a new partnership with RAZER
- Redmi K40 Luxury Light Edition Spotted on Geekbench, launching on 26th May
- Realme Smartphones with Snapdragon 778 and Snapdragon 870 tipped to launch next month