We bring you the Best CPU under 10000 INR in 2023 list to help you buy the perfect CPU for your needs
In 2023, the CPU market of India has been flooded with a lot of options, giving buyers a plethora of choices but people are generally confused about which path they should go down. Do they need to go down the AMD road or Intel, which motherboard they should opt for or how should their budget be to make a good entry-level PC in 2023?
To help you with all that, the primary choice one has to make before making a PC is all about the CPU or Central Processing Unit which is at the heart of any device. From modern-day smartphones to smart devices we see these days every device has a CPU inside of it but when we generally search CPU it’s about the desktop processor or laptop processor.
There are only two companies that make these x86 or x64 chips i.e. Intel and AMD. The Blue team is the actual company that invented our modern-day computers and AMD reverse-engineered them to make them better, and got its license from Intel since then both have become their sole rivals.
Nevertheless, the competition between the two has resulted in customers getting the best CPUs which are value for money. While in the early 2000s AMD had control over the market, it couldn’t overtake in the prime 2010 era where Intel almost single-handedly dominated with insane market share.
Previously getting a good CPU under 10000 INR was nearly impossible but now, things have changed a lot and we can even get a 6-core chip under Rs.10000. So, this is why we have made the list Best CPU under 10000 INR drawing inspiration from our main article: Top 10 desktop processors under ₹10,000 in 2023. We will tell you the best 5 picks from our experience and which CPUs absolutely make sense buying 2023.
Here’s the Best CPU under 10000 INR in 2023 list:
Intel Core i5 3570 Desktop Processor
- Intel Core i5 3570 | 3rd Generation LGA 1155 Socket
- Total Cores: 4, Total Threads: 4
- Processor Base Frequency 3.40 GHz
- Upto 3.80Ghz Bus Speed 5GT/s
- TDP: 77W, For Memory Types: DDR3 1333/1600
- Bandwidth: 25.6 GB/s
If you are looking to make a PC within Rs.10k, this old Core i5 3570 processor could be a good option as it’s a quad-core chip. With good boost clock speeds up to 3.8GHz makes it a great choice to recommend even in 2023, can be paired with inexpensive motherboards and RAMs, so perfect option for those who are looking towards an ultra-low price entry-level CPU.
This is the least expensive choice from our Best CPU under 10000 INR list but this only makes sense if you are really really short on budget. Else if you can flex then you should probably skip it because it’s quite an old one.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3HyNvHE
Intel Pentium Gold G6405 Desktop Processor
- Intel Pentium Gold G6405 10th Gen Generation Desktop PC Processor with 4MB Cache 4.10 Clock Speed. The Pentium Gold G6405 has a total of 2 Cores and 4 Threads. This is the Best Budget processor CPU so Far released by Intel in Dual Core Pentium Series. It is supplied with an additional Fan unit for Cooling.
- Intel Pentium Gold G6405 supports the latest LGA1200 Socket. Some of the supported Motherboards are Q570, Z590, H570, H510, B560, Z490, W480, H470, B460, H410. It comes with Intel UHD Graphics 610 inbuilt Graphics capabilities so you do not need a discrete graphics card for display output up to 4K. You can even do casual gaming with this Processor without the need for a discrete Graphics Card.
- Intel Pentium Gold G6405 uses a base power of 58W. This Processor is best for use in offices, for business work, in colleges and schools, and for students with not-so-graphic-intensive workloads, if you need to do graphic-intensive work a discrete graphics card is recommended.
- Intel Pentium Gold G6405 Comes with 3 Years of warranty directly from Intel Brand
- DDR4 RAM upto 2666 Mhz is supported according to specific motherboard compatibility. Windows 11 runs very smoothly with this processor. PCI-E 3.0 Support.
If you look forward to a relatively newer processor this Intel Pentium Gold processor is the go-to option for you because though it comes with 2 cores but is very efficient and modern.
It can be used for very basic usage and for most day-to-end tasks like browsing, word/excel work this should do the job, it has its own latest iGPU to handle the basic needs as well. This is the most modern and sensible choice for most people who need an ultra-affordable CPU, gaining the second last spot of our Best CPU under 10000 INR list.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3kMopML
Intel Core i3-10105F Desktop Processor
- 10th Gen Intel Core i3 desktop processor is based out of 14 nm, supports LGA 1200 socket and features 4 Core which allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system. While the 8 threads allow instructions to be handled by a single CPU core along with Hyper-Threading Technology.
- Programmed with a 3.70GHz Base frequency, the Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology cranks maximum turbo frequency up to blazing 4.40 GHz. The processor is desirable for a gamer looking for a fantastic in-game experience and a creator that is ready to do more creating and sharing alike.
- All this is paired with 6MB of Intel Smart Cache. It has a TDP rating of 65W with a max memory size of 128GB dual-channel DDR4 support for up to 2666Mhz with Intel top-notch security features.
- Designed with Intel Optane memory and Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x), that can dramatically improve boot times and accelerate system performance in desktop PCs and laptops. It streamlines your computing experience by combining storage capacity and intelligent system acceleration.
This newer Core i3-10105F is a better upgrade than the last Core i3-10100F and is still a quad-core chip but you can expect serious performance out of it. With increased clock speeds and improved architecture, this Core i3 chip should be the fan favourite in 2023 because of its incredible price-to-performance ratio, worthy to get the third spot in our Best CPU under 10000 INR list.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3HALPxh
AMD APU Ryzen 3 3200G Desktop Processor
Price: ₹ 7,999
- 4 Cores/ 4 Threads
- Base Clock: 3.6GHz
- Max Boost Clock: 4GHz
- Thermal solution: Wraith Stealth
- AMD SenseMI Technology
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility
- Enmotus FuzeDrive for AMD Ryzen
- TDP: 65W
- Built-In Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics
It’s still the best budget APU for its price, the Ryzen 3 3200G provides great inbuilt graphics and performance for gaming at a low budget. Even you can overclock it for enhanced performance. So, this is the only real AMD processor in our Best CPU under 10000 INR list to make real sense.
Being based on the newer Zen+ architecture, this APU has better performance and with higher GPU clock speeds the Vega 8 graphics offer a lot more than any other processor can provide at this budget.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/315G9qg
Intel Core i3 12100F Desktop Processor
- Intel Core i3 12100F is a 12th Generation Alder lake Processor with 12MB Cache Memory. The 12100F has a Total of 4 Cores (4 Performance Cores) and 8 Threads. This is the Best processor CPU so Far released by Intel in the i3 range. It is supplied with an additional Fan unit for Cooling.
- Supports the latest LGA1700 Socket. Some supported Motherboards are Z690, B660, H670, and H610.
- Uses a base power of 58W and maximum power consumption of 89W.
- Comes with 3 Years of warranty directly from the Intel Brand.
- Both DDR5 RAM upto 4800 Mhz and DDR4 RAM upto 3200 Mhz are supported according to specific motherboard compatibility. Windows 11 runs very smoothly with this processor
If you are serious about performance, this is the best option in our Best CPU under 10000 INR list and the latest as well, this is the quad-core Core i3 12100F which borrows all the goodness that Alder Lake brings including the latest LGA1700 socket support and DDR5 RAM compatibility.
Coming with its own CPU cooler but no iGPU means you will buy your discrete GPU anyways and with that, you get up to 4.30 GHz with the latest architectural help to boost frame rates in games and day-to-day workloads.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3jauP7U
Well, here are our best picks for the Best CPU under 10000 INR list and we have clearly outlined which desktop CPU should you pick as per your choice. Although this Best CPU under 10000 INR list will give you a fair suggestion but the ultimate choice is yours and should be completely on your budget as well as preferences.
How did you like our Best CPU under 10000 INR list? Let us know in the comments down below and for any feedback or question feel free to reach us via message or mail.