ASUS launched a bunch of gaming laptops as usual at the CES 2021, and now, a bunch of them are making their way to the shelves but with limited stocks. AMD’s Ryzen 5000H gaming processors power these beefier gaming laptops along with NVIDIA’s RTX 30-series mobile GPUs.
So, the new ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 is no exception as it is a powerful gaming laptop, and it is now available on Amazon for pre-orders. Apart from the configurable CPU and GPU, the laptop features a 15.6-inch FHD (1,920 x 1080) 300Hz screen that needs all that processing power is necessary to keep it running, while the display also happens to cover 100% of the sRGB spectrum.
A QHD (2,560 x 1440) panel is also there. A refresh rate of 165Hz is available and it covers 100% of the DCI-P3 color gamut. Users of the laptop can add up to 64GB of RAM to the Strix Scar 15, along with 2TB of storage via an NVMe SSD. Running both SSDs in the RAID 0 configuration for extra performance is also a possibility.
The connectivity options available to the Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 6, one USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C port that can output video and charge the laptop, three USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A, a 3.5mm headphone/mic combo jack, and one HDMI 2.0b port. Its quad-speaker array is Dolby Atmos-certified.
Here’s laptop specs you can buy currently:
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost
- Latest 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX Processor (16M Cache, up to 4.5 GHz)
- 165Hz 3ms 15.6” Quad HD 2560 x 1440 IPS-Type Display
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Windows 10 Home
- ROG Intelligent Cooling thermal system with Thermal Grizzly Liquid Metal Thermal Compound
- Opti-mechanical per-key RGB keyboard
- Wi-Fi 6 with RangeBoost & Bluetooth 5.0 | ROG Keystone II | ROG Easy Upgrade Design
Buy the laptop from here: