AMD has recently pushed a new update for its existing AMD Radeon GPUs called the Adrenalin Edition 23.3.1 update. Not only that, but the update also brings support for Halo Infinite™ Ray Tracing Update and Wo Long™: Fallen Dynasty games.
If you play FIFA 23, the most ridiculous issue we had been facing is when you were opening FUT packs in Ultimate team, the screen froze and there was a slight blackout, ultimately the game crashed. This issue had been continuing for months and AMD didn’t take care of it until now finally! Also, there are other improvements and changes, here are all the changes available with this Adrenalin Edition 23.3.1 update:
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 23.3.1 update changelog –
- Metrics overlay may intermittently re-size to 50% after gameplay.
- Application crash may be observed while opening Premium Gold Packs in EA SPORTS™ FIFA 23.
- Intermittent driver timeout may be observed in Halo Infinite™ in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled.
- Corruption may be observed in Dying Light™ 2 around certain light sources.
- Corruption may be observed in Returnal™ in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Intermittent driver timeout, system freeze or BSOD may be observed using select displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- High idle power has situationally been observed when using select high-resolution and high refresh rate displays on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Video stuttering or performance drop may be observed during gameplay plus video playback with some extended display configurations on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Some virtual reality games or apps may experience lower-than-expected performance on Radeon™ RX 7000 series GPUs.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Connection failure or black screen may be observed using Parsec client with AMD decoder setting.
- Application crash may be observed while playing UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may intermittently resize across the display on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6600M. As a temporary solution, users encountering this are recommended to disable the Performance Metrics Overlay.
- The Performance Metrics Overlay may have some missing units when enabled, or situationally become truncated after changing display scaling settings.
See detailed patch notes via the AMD website.