AMD has recently released new graphics drivers for its GPUs and called the AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 brings some important fixes for a lot of issues and support for the latest games like The Callisto Protocol, Need for Speed Unbound and The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt Next-Gen Update.
Here’s the complete update log:
AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 Highlights
- Support for:
- The Callisto Protocol™
- Need for Speed™ Unbound
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt Next-Gen Update
- During video playback and window switching, an intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs using some 240Hz refresh rate displays or high refresh rate primary display plus low refresh rate secondary display configurations.
- Stuttering may occur during video playback using hardware acceleration with Firefox on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- AMDRSServ.exe may cause GPU utilization to remain at 100% after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- An intermittent driver timeout or black screen may occur while videos are playing in VRChat™ on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Intermittent system stuttering or UI flickering may occur when two videos are simultaneously playing using chromium-based browsers.
- During video playback and gameplay, frame drop may occur in chromium-based browsers with variable refresh rate enabled extended displays.
- Brief display corruption may occur when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Texture flickering or artifacts may occur during Warhammer 40,000: Darktide™ gameplay.