India is a highly price-sensitive market and all the brands, including Amazfit, are well aware of it. This is one of the reasons Amazfit got very high and positive responses whenever they introduced a MINI version of any of their high-end smartwatch models. Now it’s time for the Amazfit GTR Mini.
Amazfit GTR Mini: Pricing and Availability
The upcoming Amazfit GTR Mini is an Amazon Exclusive product. It means this smartwatch will be available via Amazon India only alongside its official website. In both platforms, the GTR Mini is already listed. There are three colour options – Midnight Black, Misty Pink, and Ocean Blue. The launch date is yet to announce.
Coming to the pricing, it is listed on the Amazfit Indian official website with an MRP of Rs. 12,999. But, the actual product will not come at this price for sure. We need to wait till the official announcement of the launch.
Page Link: https://amzn.to/3Ts08sr
Amazfit GTR Mini: Features
Considering the price segment, Amazfit has not compromised on the features, as usual. There are all the basic and necessary features you can expect. Here are those –
- 1.28″ HD AMOLED Curved Glass Display with 326 PPI pixel density
- Always-ON Display
- Over 80 watch faces and 11 animated watch faces
- Stainless Steel body with 9.25mm thickness and 34.2g weight
- 5ATM Water Resistance
- 5 Satellite Positioning System
- 24/7 Heart Rate, SpO2, and Stress Monitoring
- Sleep tracking, breathing exercises guide, menstrual cycle tracking
- Total of 126 sports modes, among which 7 modes have smart recognition support
- 280mAh Battery with 30 days maximum backup for optimum usage
- Up to 7 days of power backup with heavy usage
- Zepp App Support
Amazfit GTR Mini: https://amzn.to/3ZNdHoG
Amazfit Products: https://amzn.to/3ZRVRki