Airtel has recently introduced a revolutionary thing called Airtel World Pass for those who always want to stay connected and those who love to travel a lot. A lot of Indians travel and stay abroad, so, managing your data, calls and SMS becomes difficult as well as expensive.
While Jio has simplified the international roaming plans, Airtel has launched this Airtel World Pass, this revolutionises the experience for all international travel because it works seamlessly across 184 countries. So even if you are en route at an Airport or travelling to two or more countries one pack now covers all your roaming needs.
Commenting on the launch of the Airtel World Pass, Shashwat Sharma, Director Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel said, “At Airtel, our mission is to solve customer problems so that our experience speaks for itself. The feedback that we have heard on international travel-related concerns has compelled us to launch a defining proposition for our customers – the Airtel World Pass. This offers our customers one pack for the globe, significantly greater value, allows them to control what they use on the app and allows for emergency data usage long after the pack allowance is over.”
“With Airtel World pass, we have set a new standard in the global telecom industry. I am certain our customers will benefit hugely from it as they travel the world, keeping their phones switched on, no matter where they are. As a matter of fact, our new plans offer significantly better value than travel or local sims in most countries.” Sharma added.
Here are the best features of the new Airtel World Pass:
Airtel World Pass – Key Features
- One Plan for travel to 184 countries No confusion over which zone or pack to select. No need for multiple packs across multiple countries or transit airports
- 24X7 Call centre support for the customer from any corner of the world, absolutely free of cost. A dedicated number 99100-99100 available on call and WhatsApp for all international travelling customers, serviced with a network and experienced specialist squad for a real-time resolution of issues.
- Special Packs for long stay/frequent travellers – Prepaid and postpaid packs specifically designed for frequent travellers and long-stay customers that offer up to 1-year validity at an affordable cost.
- Plans packed with a significantly higher value for customers. In addition, customers will have Unlimited data available for emergency usage and messaging applications.
- All control is in the customer’s hands where they can manage their entire International roaming needs on the Airtel Thanks app, with updates on usage, billing amount or addition of data or minutes as needed.
Details of the Airtel World Pass are below for both Postpaid and Prepaid customers
(500MB High Speed)
(5GB High Speed)
(12GB High Speed)
(2GB High Speed)
(15GB High Speed)