Premier League leaders Arsenal faced Bournemouth which was considered to be an easy match for the Gunners. But, Bournemouth’s Philip Billing shocked all of us as he scored against Arsenal just after kick-off. He scored in 9.11 seconds which is the second-fastest goal scored in Premier League history.
Let’s take a look at the top 3 fastest goals scored in Premier League history.
Top 3 fastest goal scored in the Premier League history
3. Ledley King | 9.82 seconds
Tottenham Hotspur player Ledley King scored within 9.82 seconds against Bradford City on 9th December 2000 at Valley Parade stadium. This is the third-quickest goal in the Premier League of all time.
2. Philip Billing | 9.11 seconds
Bournemouth midfielder shocked everyone as he scored against current Premier League leaders Arsenal on 4th March 2023 within 9.11 seconds at Arsenal’s home ground Emirates stadium.
1. Shane Long | 7.69 seconds
Southampton’s player Shane Long scored the fastest Premier League goal of all time on 23rd April 2029. He scored against Watford at Vicarage Road.
- FIFA 23: Heroes FUT Fantasy – Everything you need to know about the upcoming promo and how will the players upgrade
- Manchester City unfolds new concept designs for 60,000 Etihad expansion
- What action did Adani take to regain the trust of investors?
- Indian Electric SUV Market could see some amazing mid-size cars appearing in the next two years