Amazon’s Great Indian Festival is here and will start 22nd of September for Prime members and on that occasion, a bunch of new products will be launched for the customers. This includes the previously launched OnePlus 10R which will be presented with a special Prime Blue Edition, basically a color variant.
This new variant will be a fresh addition and looks much better than the Sierra Black and Forest Green color variants, makes sense to launch during the festive season. Considering the launch will take place on 22nd September, everyone will be able to buy this new color variant during the sale.
Specifications & Features of OnePlus 10R
- Display: 6.7 Inches; 120 Hz IRIS Display; Resolution: 2400 X 1080 pixels 394 ppi; Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- Display Features: Hyper Touch Mode, Reading Mode, Night Mode, Eye Comfort Mode, Auto brightness
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max
- Battery & Charging: 5000 mAh with 80W SuperVOOC
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Special Features: Hyperboost gaming engine
- Camera: 50MP Main Camera with Sony IMX766 and 2MP Macro Camera with Dual LED Flash; 16MP Front (Selfie) Camera with Sony IMX471
- Camera Features: Nightscape2.0, Super Macro, UltraShot HDR, Smart Scene Recognition, Portrait mode, Pro mode, Panorama, Tilt-shift mode, Focus Peaking, Filters, Video Nightscape, Video HDR, Video Portrait Timelapse, Hyperlapse Mode
- Alexa Hands-Free Capability: Download the Alexa app to use Alexa hands-free. Play music, make calls, hear the news, open apps, navigate, and more, all using just your voice, while on the go.
Essentially, this will be a new variant with the same specs as the normal OnePlus 10R and if someone looks forward to buying a phone in that Rs.30k price segment could go for this easily. Also, see our complete review of this OnePlus 10R smartphone to know more.
Here’s the Amazon India page: https://amzn.to/3xvUP1y