The iQOO Z5 5G was launched in India on 27th September as an upgraded version of the iQOO Z3 5G and is powered by the Snapdragon 778G 5G SoC, making it a compelling mid-range smartphone out there. The super-efficient chip bundled with a massive 5000mAh battery gives a good result for daily usage.
It is coupled with mind-blowing features like 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, making this an excellent option for gamers. With a 120Hz refresh rate and liquid cooling system, the iQOO Z5 5G is a great mid-range budget option, promising good security updates.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G 6nm Octa-Core Processor
- Segment’s 1st Smartphone with Enhanced LPDDR5 & UFS 3.1
- 44W FlashCharge technology with massive 5000mAh battery with up to 50% in 23 mins
- 28837mm2 Liquid cooling system that reduces the CPU temperature by about 120C
- 120Hz Refresh Rate | 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Extended RAM 2.0, 64MP AF Main Camera
Amazon India is offering a special discount coupon of Rs.2,000 on purchasing this smartphone that can be manually applied while ordering the device. On top of this, if you use an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card you can get an extra 5% unlimited cashback.
This makes the iQOO Z5 5G available for only ₹20,891; buy from here: https://amzn.to/3ADaudU
- Thomson’s Limited Time Offer Goes LIVE At 8.00 pm tonight
- Amazon India goes live with exciting offers on ‘Super Value Days’
- Deal: Lenovo Legion 5 with Core i7-11800H & RTX 3050Ti available for ₹1,22,990