Prime Day is an annual celebration with Great Deals, Blockbuster Entertainment, and new Product launches exclusively for Prime members. This year it is scheduled for the 6th and 7th of August.
Prime Day Deals: Starting from today midnight, you can avail of a discount of up to 70% on Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers!! Also, HDFC cardholders will get an additional 10% INSTANT discount.
1. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
With an MRP of Rs.37,900, the watch generally sells for Rs.32,490. Prime Day will again attract an extra discount from today’s midnight.
- Super AMOLED display with customizable Always on Watchfaces
- Connectivity Bluetooth 5.0
- 39 built in trackers with 50m Water Resistance
- Galaxy Watch 4G can be activated only with Samsung Galaxy Smartphones (Android 5.0 & 1.5GB or higher) for using in standalone 4G mode
- 24/7 Activity Tracking – 4 stage Sleep, Activity with continuous HRM & Stress monitoring
- Display Size: 3.45cm (1.4″); Resolution: 360 x 360
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2DvOpWV
2. HUAWEI Watch GT 2e Active
With an MRP of Rs. 19,990, the watch generally sells for Rs. 11,990. Prime Day will again attract an extra discount from today’s midnight.
- SpO2 Monitor: It Automatically Detects the Oxygen Saturation Levels on Your Bloodstream, so you can keep a Track of your Overall Health
- 1.39-inch AMOLED color screen. Super long battery life, lasts for up to 14 days on a single charge
- Control music on the phone and listen to local music on the watch using Bluetooth earbuds
- ALS ambient light monitoring for automatic screen brightness adjustment. Incoming call notifications, SMS messages, Email, and social media apps
- 24/7 continuous heart rate monitoring, supports resting heart rate, single heart rate, continuous heart rate, and other measurement features
- Altitude barometer for mountaineering. Supports GPS+GLONASS satellite positioning
- Other apps, including Workout records, Air pressure, Compass, Weather, Stopwatch, Timer, Torch, and Alarm
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2DlXYIf
3. Apple Watch Series 3:
With a Selling price of Rs. 20,900 it is expected that Prime Day will again attract an extra discount from today midnight.
- GPS and Altimeter
- Voice-Based Siri
- 3 Activity Rings Tracking – Move, Exercise, Stand
- Smart Coaching
- Activity Sharing and Achievements
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Breathe App
Buy from here: *Link will be given when the product is available*
4. OPPO Watch 46MM WiFi (Black)
With an MRP of Rs.24,999, the watch generally sells for Rs.19,999. Prime Day will again attract an extra discount from today’s midnight.
- 1.91-inch AMOLED Flexible Dual-Curved screen with 402×476 pixels resolution, 326 PPI pixel density
- 430mAH Polymer battery
- 46 Millimeter (1.8-inch) AMOLED Flexible Dual-Curved Display with 402×476 screen resolution
- Google Android-based Wear OS operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 & Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Wireless SoC processor
- Workout Mode: Fitness Run|5-Min Workouts|Fat Burn Run|Outdoor Walk|Outdoor Cycling|Swimming. Water-resistance – 3ATM
- 430mAh Lithium Polymer Battery | 21 days of Battery Life | VOOC Flash Charging
- Built-in GPS | Google Assistant |Heart rate monitoring |Sleep monitoring |Get Up Reminder|Guided breathing exercises
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2Xpz3KL
These three smartwatches are the best selling among all other premium smartwatches. Also, many exciting offers on smart wearable accessories are to be announced during the Prime Day sale. Prime Users should not miss this golden opportunity!!