Apple has recently launched the new iPhone 12 mini in India and can now finally be pre-ordered on Amazon India. If you are someone who needs a new iPhone with 5G but isn’t looking to spend much on the regular iPhone 12, then you can opt for the new iPhone 12 mini which costs less and is more “value for money”.
Having the same functionalities as that of the regular iPhone 12, you get the same reliability, connectivity, performance, quality and security you need from an iPhone.
- 5.4-inch Super Retina XDR display
- Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
- A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
- An advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging
- iOS with redesigned widgets on the Home screen, all-new App Library, App Clips and more
In India, the base model with 64GB storage starts at ₹ 69,900, however, it makes more sense to get the 128 GB storage variant for the long run.
Reasons to get the new Apple iPhone 12 Mini:
- If you are a flagship Android user and always wanting to get an iPhone, you can obviously go for the new iPhone 11 but bear in mind that it lacks 5G whereas the new iPhone 12 mini is secure for next 2-3 years
- An improved dual-camera system, now with support 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Now you get a Super Retina XDR display, much better than an HD LCD display
- A TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording support
- A14 Bionic chip – the fastest chip in the industry currently
- Support for MagSafe accessories
- Ceramic Shield – a more secure and reliable screen that is not prone to cracks
- A completely new design that looks and feels more premium than last year’s iPhone 11
Buy from here:
Do check out: