The first foldable smartphone is being made in India by TECNO Mobile, a high-end smartphone brand with a “Make in India” and “glocalization” philosophy. TECNO has started producing its first folding phone, the PHANTOM V Fold, in keeping with its pledge to “Make in India.” The Noida facility, with a capacity of 24 million phones annually, will produce the PHANTOM V Fold.
TECNO is dedicated to offering customers cutting-edge features in all five of its product lines: POP, SPARK, POVA, CAMON, and PHANTOM. With its CAMON and PHANTOM product lines, the brand aims to serve the mid-to-premium segment, building a flexible and robust product portfolio for clients in Tier 1 and 2 markets.
With their most recent product, the PHANTOM V Fold, TECNO remains committed to bringing cutting-edge technologies to developing markets. The newest member of TECNO’s PHANTOM premium smartphone sub-brand is this smartphone. With its proprietary technologies, cutting-edge design elements, and significant partnerships, it promises to deliver a remarkable foldable experience.
TECNO PHANTOM V Fold 5G specifications
- 7.65-inch (2296 x 2000) 2K+ 10-120Hz LTPO AMOLED foldable display
- 6.42-inch (1080 x 2550) FHD+ 10-120Hz LTPO AMOLED outer display
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor with Mali-G710 MC10 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with HiOS 13 Fold
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with 1/1.3″ sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 13MP ultra-120° wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 50MP 2x portrait telephoto camera, 20x digital zoom
- 32MP (outer) / 16MP (inner) front cameras
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 159.4×72 (fold) / 140.4 (unfold), 14.5-14.2mm (fold) / 6.8mm (unfold)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 45W fast charging
The PHANTOM V Fold, powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 9000+ processor, is the country’s first foldable smartphone. Utilizing TSMC’s cutting-edge 4nm manufacturing process, the customised dual-SIM, dual 5G processor produces a foldable device with excellent performance and minimal power consumption.
On April 11, 2023, TECNO will introduce the PHANTOM V Fold, its newest smartphone, in India. The initial users will receive exclusive early access from TECNO as part of a special promotion for the low price of just Rs. 77,777.
Buy Tecno phones: https://amzn.to/3m1jgkE
- Air India is transforming rapidly under the leadership of Tata Group
- Snapdragon 8cx Gen 4 Engineering Sample spotted on Geekbench