Marcus Rashford is a completely different player right now. His form after the FIFA World Cup 2022 is too hot to handle for opposition teams. The England international is currently one of the best, if not the best, on current form.
He has single-handedly won matches for Manchester United and are currently just 5 points behind league leaders Arsenal. The 25-year-old looked lost at some points last season, but now, he is a man reborn under Erik Ten Hag and is in the form of his life.
Marcus Rashford is in the form of his life: 10 outstanding stats which show he is currently one of the best
Let’s take a look at 10 outstanding stats which showcase his red-hot form:
- Marcus Rashford has scored 16 goals in 17 appearances in all competitions since the World Cup 2022.
- He has scored seven more goals than any other player in Europe’s major leagues since World Cup 2022.
- He has scored one goal more than the PSG attacking trio of Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe and Neymar since the World Cup.
- Besides his goalscoring form, Rashford has also provided four assists since the World Cup.
- He averages a goal every 79 minutes. And a goal or assist every 63 minutes in this time.
- He has scored 24 goals in all competitions this season, which is already his best-ever goalscoring season with a few more months still left.
- He has almost scored five times more goals than his previous 2021-22 campaign, where he scored 5 goals.
- Rashford has only been kept quiet in just two of his 17 appearances since the World Cup where he has failed to score or assist a goal.
- He has scored goals in each of his last seven Premier League home appearances at Old Trafford.
- He is only behind Wayne Rooney (eight games – December 2009 to March 2010) and Cristiano Ronaldo (10 games – March to November 2008) in the longest goalscoring runs at Old Trafford in the Premier League.