Looking for a premium tablet for work or play and even education? Lenovo’s Tab P11 Pro is a great option if you want a powerful and effective tablet for your everyday work. It was launched in a few other markets in August of last year. This tablet, which is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 730G chip, is known to deliver productivity to users.
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro boasts an 11.5-inch OLED display and comes with a screen resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. Lenovo Tab P11 Pro offers you 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. This storage can be expanded up to 256GB with the aid of a microSD card.
The tablet attributes four cameras, two in front and two at back. The front-facing cameras are 8MP sensors each and the rear camera setup includes 13MP+5MP lens. It offers a quad-speaker system build by JBL. To make your listening experience even better it supports Dolby Atmos.
It houses a strong 8,600mAh battery unit. Thus, offering users a 15-hours of video playback. Talking more about the battery unit, it supports Quick Charge 3.0 and reverse wired charging. Currently, the tablet is run by Android 10 but it can be upgraded to Android 11 in the future.
- 11.5 inch OLED display with 2560*1600 resolution and 500 nits brightness with TUV certified eye protection and Dolby Vision| Netflix HD certified
- Aluminum alloy unibody | 5.8 mm thin | 485 gm light | 4-side narrow bezel | 87% screen-to-display ratio
- Android 10 operating system upgradable to Android 11| Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core processor | 6 GB RAM | 128 GB memory expandable to 1 TB | 8600 mAh battery | 15 hours video playback time
- Quad JBL user-facing speakers | Dolby Atmos | Smart face unlocking |Fingerprint Scanner| Video calls with background blur
- 13+5 MP dual rear camera and 8+8 MP front camera
- 1-year manufacturer warranty on the device
Launched at Rs 44,999, the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro has been discounted to ₹ 42,990 only on Lenovo Days: https://amzn.to/3qwlma5