Jacques Kallis Net Worth, Career, Income, Assets, and Family in 2023 – Everything You Need to Know
Jacques Kallis is a famous South African Cricket Player. He lives in Cape Town, South Africa. Jacques is also well known as a Right-handed batsman recognized as one of the greatest all-rounders in the history of cricket, he became the first player to score 10,000 runs and take 200 wickets in both ODI and Test play. The net worth of Jacques Kallis is 48 Million or 339 Crores.
Jacques originated from South Africa. He scored 115 in his final Test, giving him 13,289 career runs, good enough for third all-time by one run over Rahul Dravid.
Who is Jacques Kallis?
Jacques Kallis is a retired South African cricketer who is considered one of the greatest all-rounders in the history of the sport. He was born on October 16, 1975, in Cape Town, South Africa.
Kallis made his international debut for South Africa in 1995 and went on to play in 166 Test matches, 328 One Day Internationals (ODIs), and 25 Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is) for his country. He was known for his batting, bowling, and fielding abilities and is the only player in cricket history to score more than 10,000 runs and take more than 250 wickets in both Test and ODI matches.
During his career, Kallis was awarded numerous accolades and was named the ICC Test Player of the Year in 2005. He retired from international cricket in 2014, finishing with a remarkable career batting average of 55.37 in Test cricket and 44.36 in ODIs.
Jacques Kallis has educational qualifications. He is definitely one of the inspirational cricketers with their activities and education. Educational qualifications have been described here. We always depend on a reliable source, but it is tough to find. For that situation, we review that information regularly.
|School Name||Wynberg Boys’ High school, South Africa|
|Educational Qualifications / Educational Level||Not Sure|
Jacques Kallis Career
Jacques Kallis is a former South African cricketer who is widely regarded as one of the greatest all-rounders in the history of cricket. He was born on October 16, 1975, in Cape Town, South Africa.
Kallis made his debut for South Africa in 1995 and went on to have a remarkable career that spanned over 18 years. He was a prolific batsman who scored over 13,000 runs in Test cricket at an average of 55.37, including 45 centuries and 58 half-centuries. In One Day Internationals (ODIs), he scored over 11,000 runs at an average of 44.36, including 17 centuries and 86 half-centuries.
Kallis was also a very effective bowler, who took 292 wickets in Test cricket at an average of 32.65, including 5 wickets in an inning 32 times and 10 wickets in a match 5 times. In ODIs, he took 273 wickets at an average of 31.79, including 2 five-wicket hauls.
Kallis was known for his technically sound batting, solid defence, and ability to score runs in any situation. He was equally adept at playing both pace and spin and had a wide range of shots at his disposal. As a bowler, he was a genuine all-rounder who could swing the ball and generate good pace.
Throughout his career, Kallis was a consistent performer for South Africa and played a key role in many of their victories. He retired from all forms of international cricket in 2014, having played 166 Tests and 328 ODIs for South Africa. He remains one of the most respected and admired cricketers in the world and is widely regarded as one of the all-time greats of the game.
The talented South African has started his professional life as ODI- South Africa v England in cape Town
Test- South Africa v England, (Durban) (14-18 December 1995)
T20- South Africa v New Zealand (Johannesburg) (21 October 2005). Though He has much other lesser focus profession. The focus point is a Former South African cricketer (all-rounder).
|Profession(s)||Former South African cricketer (all-rounder)|
|Distinguished For||Politician, Advocate|
|Debut||ODI- South Africa v England (Cape Town) (9 January 1996) Test- South Africa v England, (Durban) (14-18 December 1995) T20- South Africa v New Zealand (Johannesburg) (21 October 2005)|
Jacques Kallis Net Worth
What is the net worth of Jacques Kallis? What is the main source of income? Though it is impossible to get the exact information about salary and assets. We have provided the latest information about salary and assets in the table below. Controversies are also added in this section. The Net worth of Jacques Kallis is $110 million (As of 2018). In this 2023 the net worth of Jacques Kallis is 48 Million or 339 Crores
|Net Worth||$48 million (2023)|
Jacques Kallis Assets
Jacques Kallis, the former South African cricketer, is known for his illustrious cricketing career and his exceptional skills as an all-rounder. Kallis has earned a significant amount of wealth through his cricketing career, sponsorships, and brand endorsements. As a private individual, his assets and net worth are not publicly disclosed, but here are some of the known assets he has owned or invested in:
- Property: Kallis has owned several properties, including a luxurious villa in Cape Town, South Africa, which he reportedly purchased for R25 million (approximately USD 1.7 million) in 2009.
- Cars: Kallis is known to be a car enthusiast and has owned several high-end vehicles, including a Porsche Cayenne, a Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG, and an Audi S5.
- Investments: Kallis has invested in various businesses, including a sports management company called Corné and Christo Fourie Sports Management (CC4SM) and a franchise of the South African fast-food chain, Fish & Chips Co.
- Charity: Kallis is actively involved in charitable activities, and he has set up the Jacques Kallis Foundation, which focuses on providing support to underprivileged children in South Africa. He has also been associated with several other charitable organizations.
Overall, Jacques Kallis’ net worth is estimated to be around $25 million, as of 2021.
Jacques Kallis Achievements
Jacques Kallis has had a remarkable cricketing career and is widely regarded as one of the greatest all-rounders in the history of the game. Here are some of his major achievements:
- Test Cricket: Kallis played 166 Test matches for South Africa, scoring 13,289 runs at an average of 55.37, including 45 centuries and 58 half-centuries. He also took 292 wickets at an average of 32.65, including 32 five-wicket hauls and 5 ten-wicket hauls.
- One-Day Internationals (ODIs): Kallis played 328 ODIs for South Africa, scoring 11,579 runs at an average of 44.36, including 17 centuries and 86 half-centuries. He also took 273 wickets at an average of 31.79, including 2 five-wicket hauls.
- Wisden Cricketer of the Year: Kallis was named Wisden Cricketer of the Year in 2004, in recognition of his outstanding performances in Test cricket during the previous year.
- ICC Player of the Year: Kallis was named ICC Player of the Year in 2005, in recognition of his outstanding performances in both Test and ODI cricket during the previous year.
- World Cup: Kallis played in three World Cups for South Africa (1999, 2003, and 2007), scoring 1,109 runs at an average of 45.12, including one century and nine half-centuries.
- Most Test Centuries by a South African: Kallis holds the record for the most Test centuries by a South African batsman, with 45 centuries to his name.
- Third-highest run-scorer in Test cricket: Kallis is the third-highest run-scorer in Test cricket history, behind only Sachin Tendulkar and Ricky Ponting.
Overall, Jacques Kallis’ achievements in cricket are numerous and he is widely regarded as one of the greatest all-rounders to have ever played the game.
The birth name of this Former South African cricketer (all-rounder) is Jacques Kallis. The tag name is Kalahari, Jackes, Woogie. his nationality is South African by birth. The name of his hometown in South Africa. He follows Hinduism. His educational qualification is Not sure. Check the following table to get more information.
|Real Name||Jacques Kallis|
|Nick Name||Kalahari, Jackes, Woogie|
Jacques Kallis Family
Jacques Kallis was born on October 16, 1975, in Cape Town, South Africa, to Henry Kallis and Mercia Kallis. He has a sister named Janine Kallis. Kallis married his long-time girlfriend Charlene Engels in 2019, and the couple has a son named Joshua. Kallis was previously in a long-term relationship with Marizanne Grundling, a South African model, but the couple ended their relationship in 2013.
Kallis’ father, Henry, was a former South African cricketer who played first-class cricket for Western Province. Kallis has often spoken about the influence his father had on his cricketing career, and how his father’s advice helped him become the cricketer he is today. Kallis’ brother, Martin Kallis, is a golf professional and has represented South Africa in various international tournaments.
Overall, Kallis’ family has been very supportive of his cricketing career, and he has often credited them for his success on the cricket field.
Jacques Kallis has several affairs, marital status, hobbies, and others. We have also added the favourite personalities and things in the section. Check the below to the table to know about your favourite person’s marital life.
|Affair(s)||Cindy Nell (Miss South Africa 2002) Marisa Eggli (1st runner-up of Miss South Africa 2003 contest) Kim Rivalland Shamone Jardim (South African model) Charlene Engels|
|Hobbies||Writing Blogs and Poems|
|Family||Father- Henry Kallis Mother- Mercia Kallis Brother- Not known Sister- Janine Kallis (physiotherapist)|
- What is the Age of Jacques Kallis?
Jacques Kallis is 47 years old ( 16 October 1975)
- What is the name of his wife?
The name of his wife is Charlene Engels
- What is the highest score of Jacques Kallis ?
The highest score of Jacques Kallis is ODI- 11,579, T20- 666, Test – 13,289
Read More: Ratan Tata Net Worth, Business, Career, Family, Income, and Assets in 2023