Three franchises have shattered their previous sponsorship record prior to the start of IPL Auction for season 15. Chennai Super Kings (CSK), Mumbai Indians (MI) and the new franchise Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) has created a record for TOP 3 tea, sponsorship deals in the entire history of IPL.
CSK and Mumbai are the two teams to grab a 30 Crore plus deal for their FRONT-JERSEY partnerships for the very first time. LSG on the other hand has signed a 75 Cr plus deal with My11Circle for their jersey sponsorship.
- CSK has grabbed a 3 year deal for 100 Crore plus with TVS Eurogrip
- MI has announced their jersey deal with SLICE SUPER CARDS in a range of 90 to 100 Cr for 3 years
- Lucknow’s deal with y11Circle is the third largest Front -Jersey Sponsorship around 75 Cr.
Largest IPL Sponsorship deal
The Mumbai Indians (MI) franchise has locked slice’s deal and the logo will appear in front of the official jersey. Slice joined this sports sponsorship for the first time and will have the opportunity to connect with millions of passionate MI fans all around the world.
Dream11 has been the dominant sponsor for IPL but now My11Circle has signed a deal with Lucknow Super Giants as its title sponsor.
IPL Teams that signed deals less than 25 Cr
- Other IPL Teams will be carrying their previous sponsors.
- RCB will have Muthoot FINCORP as their title partner at a value 22 Cr plus.
- Cars24 has recently signed with Sunrisers Hyderabad as their title sponsor. The deal is less than 18 Cr per annum.
- KKR will be carrying MPL logo on their front jersey & Delhi Capitals will go with JSW Paints.
CSK, MI and LSG have created history and it will take a lot of time for other franchises to match their level.