Looking to buy a smartphone for your own usage that consists of great specs but comes in at a good price? The Redmi Note 10 series is still one of the most recommendable budget phones out there with an AMOLED display and Snapdragon SoC.
Out of the entire series, the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max stands out for its FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display with a 120Hz high refresh rate and HDR10 support. It packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC and a 108 MP Quad Rear camera setup, indeed one of the best options out there at Rs.20k.
Now, the best part is due to the Amazon Great Freedom Festival sale, you can get this smartphone for just ₹17,249. How? Well, you will see an ₹1,000 coupon on the product page which will give you an instant discount and with an SBI credit card, you can get a further ₹1750 discount.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G with Kryo 470 Octa-core; 8nm process; Up to 2.3GHz clock speed
- Camera: 108 MP Quad Rear camera setup with 8MP Ultra-wide, 2MP Portrait and 5MP Macro mode | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display; 16.9 centimeters (6.67 inch); 20:9 aspect ratio; HDR 10 support
- Battery: 5020 mAH large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual standby (4G+4G)
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3jrDX3R