Do you know that every Google Play announces the best games in various categories? Well, you heard it right, and now Google Play’s Best of 2023 has been announced.
So what happens is that every year Google Play Store announces the best games of the year. It selects the games from various genres and fields and then announces the winners.
Now, it has announced the Google Play’s Best of 2023 game winners and we have brought that list for you. They are as follows,
Google Play’s Best of 2023 Winner Games
Winner games of Google Play’s Best of 2023 are selected after a long evaluation.
- Best Game: Monopoly Go
- Best Pick up and play – Campfire Cat Cafe, Mighty Doom, Monopoly Go
- Best Multi-device Game: Call of Dragons
- Best Indies: Block Heads: Duel puzzle games, Kurukshetra: Ascension, and Vampire Survivors
- Best Ongoing: Battlegrounds Mobile India, Battle Stars: 4v4 TDM & BR, and Pokemon Go
- Best on Play Pass: Linea, Magic Rampage, and Silly Royale -Devil Amongst Us.
- Best Multiplayer: Call of Dragons, Road To Valor Empires, and Undawn
- Best Story: Honkai: Star Rail, Lost Words: Beyond the Page, and MementoMori: AFKRPG
- Best Game Users’ Choice: Subway Surfers Blast
Sean Hyunil Sohn, CEO of KRAFTON India, expressed his gratitude in his statement,
“We are honored by this recognition of our efforts to create unparalleled gaming experiences for our Indian fans. Our heartfelt thanks to Google Play for not only bestowing these awards but also for their unwavering guidance, support, and promotion within the vast Indian user base. We dedicate these awards to our loyal and passionate community of players, who have been with us through every milestone. We look forward to bringing new and exciting content and updates for BGMI and Road to Valor: Empires, and to make them the most enjoyable and rewarding games for everyone alike.”
Also, Omar Tellez, VP for Emerging Markets, Niantic, in the announcement by Google Play Store said,
“The acknowledgment of Pokémon GO as the Best Ongoing Game on Google Play in India is a celebration of the collaborative spirit that defines Niantic and our incredible community. This recognition reflects our Trainers’ and communities’ uninterrupted love which has been only growing with each passing year since we introduced the game to this world in 2016. We are grateful to each of our Indian Trainers for contributing to our commitment towards expanding the community and delighted to see new Trainers embarking on their Pokémon adventures.”
The Google Play Store chooses these games based on various factors, such as concepts, visuals, and gaming experiences. This initiative by Google Play Store is to encourage the game development community so that in the future they will work hard for superb games.