- Secure fit and IP57-rated water and sweat proof durability for active lifestyles
- Active Noise Cancellation so individuals can stay immersed in sound and afocus on their sport
- Hear Through technology for more awareness of surroundings, perfect on urban runs
- Immersive workout music through customisable equalizer
- 4-mic call technology for great call clarity on the go
- Up to 7 hours of continuous playback, and up to 28 hours with the case
India, January 4, 2022 – Today, Jabra announces its latest addition to the new Elite series, with the Jabra Elite 4 Active. Bringing the Elite Active range to a broader audience, the Jabra Elite 4 Active allows for a new year, new you attitude, particularly suited for those who live an active lifestyle, including popular workouts like yoga, boxing or running.
This latest product in Jabra’s true wireless range allows for heavy usage with IP57-rated water and sweatproof durability. Their athleisure design also guarantees a unique, secure fit, designed to stay in while you work out.
At INR 10,999, the earbuds offer a price-conscious option for those, who are looking for a truly wireless solution that does not only support their active lifestyle but offers great call quality to connect with friends and colleagues. Whilst providing a long battery life of up to 7 hours of play-time (up to 28 with the charging case), the Elite 4 Active also boasts fast-charge capabilities.
Also unique for a product in this price category is the Alexa Built-in or Spotify Tap playback experience and Google Fast Pair*. The latter provides the experience of instant pairing when switching on. This creates a seamless connecting experience to Android devices. The Spotify Tap playback allows for faster access to music. Both features make it easier than ever before to make the most out of your Jabra earbuds.
To ensure maximum focus for the wearer, the Elite 4 Active blocks out noise at the gym with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC). In addition to this, the immersive workout music experience is further enhanced via the customisable equaliser. These earbuds also include HearThrough for added awareness. Perfect for urban runs, so individuals can remain safe with an awareness of their surroundings when running.
The Jabra Elite 4 Active offers great calls with 4-microphone technology, protected by a special mesh covering for added wind noise protection, so you can be heard loud and clear on calls. Adding to a comfortable fit outside of sports, with a wing-free, ergonomic design. Jabra also provides something for everyone, as these earbuds come in colour themes consistent with the existing Elite Active range; navy, black and light mint.
Dr. Amitesh Punhani, Head of APAC, Consumer Marketing at Jabra said, “Post Covid, we have realized the importance to remain fit and active to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In our endeavour to offer unique experiences to our customers, we are launching the Jabra Elite 4 Active which will be the perfect companion for users in their fitness journey. Available in attractive colours, the earbuds will surely impress users with its look, ergonomic design and innovative features.”
Elite 4 Active Key features:
· Secure active fit with the ergonomic, wing-free design
· IP57-rated water and sweatproof durability
· Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
· 6mm speakers and customisable equaliser
· HearThrough technology for added awareness
· 4-microphone call technology
· Up to 7-hours playtime (up to 28 hours with charging case)
· Use either earbud with mono mode
· Alexa Built-in or Spotify Tap playback, and Google Fast Pair*
Price & Availability
The Jabra Elite 4 Active will be available starting the first week of January 2022 at INR 10,999 on Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Reliance and Jabra authorized resellers.