We’ve noticed a lot of videos floating on Twitter recently. No matter what it is, you enjoy watching it again and over until you’ve had enough of it. However, you are unable to download a video through the application’s platform. This is mostly due to the platform’s copyright policies.
What if, on the other hand, there was a simple way to download these videos? We’ll show you how to easily grab videos from the same app in this article. So, without further ado, let’s get started with how to download Twitter videos to your phone or computer.
On a desktop, here’s how to get Twitter videos:
Videos from the app can be readily downloaded to your computer. There are two websites that make downloading videos from there a breeze. SaveTweetVid or Twitter Video Downloader are the two applications in question. You may easily download your favourite videos from the app by visiting these websites. Simply follow the steps below:
- Search for the video you wish to download on Twitter.
- Copy the direct link to the video you wish to download from the tweet.
- Save Tweet Vid or Twitter Video Downloader are two websites where you can download videos from the app. Click on Download after pasting the link there.
The download quality of both websites is different. You can adjust the video quality to your preferences and then click the Download button next to the file size.
On Android, here’s how you can get those videos:
An Android application can also be used to save a Twitter video. To download the videos, all you have to do is download the Download Twitter Videos app on your smartphone. This tool makes downloading videos from Twitter and Instagram a breeze. The next step is to:
- On your smartphone, open the Twitter app and navigate to the Tweet with the video you want to save.
- Select Copy the link to Tweet after tapping the Share button.
- Now copy the link and put it into the Download Twitter Videos programme. Then, on the bottom right corner of the page, click the download option.
In the background, the video will start to download. To watch the downloaded video, open the app and select the video you wish to watch. Alternatively, you can watch the movie offline using the Gallery app on your smartphone.
On iOS, here’s how you can get videos from the same app:
In comparison to Android or desktop, the procedure of downloading a video on Twitter is a little more complicated. To download the video to your iPhone, you must first install the Documents by Readle or My Media apps. After that, you can take the following steps:
- Open the Twitter app on your phone and navigate to the Tweet containing the video you wish to save.
- Select Copy the URL to Tweet from the Share menu.
- On your iPhone, open the My Media or Documents by Readle app.
- At the bottom right corner, there will be a browser icon. When you tap it, you’ll be transported to an in-app browser.
- Type www.twittervideodownloader.com into your browser and hit Enter.
- Tap the Download button after pasting the copied URL link. A new download link will appear after you tap on it. Tap Download the File, then give your saved video a name.
In the app, your video will be saved. To store a copy of your required video on your iPhone, open the video in the app and touch on Save to Camera Roll.
Using a Chrome Extension, you can download Twitter DM videos:
The Google Chrome plugin allows you to simply download Twitter DM videos. All you have to do now is follow the instructions below.
- To begin, search for Video Downloader Professional on the Chrome web store.
- Then, to install the extension on your Chrome browser, select ‘Add to Chrome’.
- Now, use your Chrome browser to visit Twitter and navigate to the video you wish to download in your DM section.
- A notification will appear on the VideoDownloader Professional extension when you play the video.
- When you click it, the extension will give you the choice to save the video in various file sizes. The video will immediately download after you select the desired file and size.
Hopefully, you all found this article helpful, if you know any other way of downloading the video from the app, let us know below in the comments.
I had the same problem and found a solution. I downloaded the app “Vine” and then followed the instructions on the app.