- 1 Need a solid gaming PC? Short on budget? Want to play smoothly at 1080p? Here is the Best 1080p gaming PC built under Rs 40,000 for 2019
- 1.1 AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Desktop Processor
- 1.2 MSI ProSeries B450M PRO-M2 Micro-ATX Motherboard
- 1.3 ASUS ROG Strix Gaming RX 570 OC 4GB Graphics Card
- 1.4 WD 120GB 2.5-inch Internal SSD
- 1.5 Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 RAM 3000MHz
- 1.6 Corsair Carbide Series CC-9011050-WW Mid-Tower Steel Gaming Case with Red LED
- 1.7 Thermaltake PS-TRS-0500NPCWEU-2 TR2 S 500W Power Supply
- 1.8 Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive
Need a solid gaming PC? Short on
budget? Want to play smoothly at 1080p? Here is the Best 1080p gaming PC built under Rs 40,000 for 2019
Gaming has become a primary concern for
Well, immersive gaming experience requires good hardware. But not everyone can afford a humongous setup, but with proper combination of materials we can achieve a great gaming PC.
To help you set up a good gaming PC for 1080p gaming, I will help build you the best gaming setup within a budget of Rs 40,000.
AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Desktop Processor
Price: Rs.8,284 ($94.99)
- Built-In Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 4 Cores UNLOCKED
- Frequency: 3.7 GHz Max Boost
- Socket Type: AM4.
- Max System Memory Speed: 2667MHz
- Thermal Solution: Wraith Stealth Cooler
- Secure mode execution protection, MAD virtualization technology
Enhanced virus protection, secure hash algorithm extensions,
AES, AVX, AVX2
The best entry-level processor of 2018 needs no introduction I guess… It’s the best budget quad-core processor that comes with enhanced Vega 8 graphics. It has an amazing price-to-performance ratio which makes it an ideal choice for budget gamers to choose.
Buy from here (India): https://amzn.to/2CMvByP
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2WbPPKV
MSI ProSeries B450M PRO-M2 Micro-ATX Motherboard
Price: Rs.6,934 ($74.99)
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending
- Support AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 Memory 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667 MHz by JEDEC, and 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz by A-XMP OC MODE
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with the studio-grade sound
- DDR4 Boost: Fully isolated, shielded and optimized DDR4 PCB design to give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- Turbo M. 2: Speeds Up to 32Gb/s.: EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending
The perfect future-proof overclockable motherboard for Ryzen users who want to play it rough yet in a smooth way. Keeping the budget in mind, this motherboard is truly a great choice for gaming peeps out there.
Buy from here (India): https://amzn.to/2CzQXPM
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2W99paG
ASUS ROG Strix Gaming RX 570 OC 4GB Graphics Card
Price: Rs.13,799 ($159.99)
- 1310 MHz boost clock (OC Mode) for 7% performance improvement over reference. Engine Clock : 1300 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- DirectCU II with patented wing-blade fans on 0db fan technology delivers 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance contact with direct-GPU contact heat pipes
- Easily monitor and control your GPU’s performance and cooling with the intuitive GPU Tweak II interface and Fan Connect II for GPU and CPU temperature sensing
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
The RX 570 provides a great value when price comes to play, it helps you to get decent 1080p gaming in almost every type of game you are playing these days.
Undoubtedly, at Rs.13,799 this graphics card is a perfect one to pair up with your Ryzen CPU.
Buy from here (India): Click here
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2WaK4gP
WD 120GB 2.5-inch Internal SSD
Price: Rs.2,199 ($33)
- Improved performance for everyday computing
- An easy upgrade for your PC
- Solid state reliability
- Less power, more play
- Free WD SSD dashboard
- 3-year limited warranty
A modern PC is incomplete without an SSD. You should have at least an 128GB of SSD for your Windows to run and ultimately fire up your system and reduce latencies.
Buy from here (India): https://amzn.to/2S9KV23
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2WlSIc8
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 RAM 3000MHz
Price: Rs.5,025 ($59.99)
- Designed For High-Performance Overclocking
- Supports AMD Ryzen Series Motherboard, Capacity: 8GB
- Aluminum Heat Spreader, Compatibility Tested
- XMP 2.0 Support, Tested Latency: 15-17-17-35, 10 Year Warranty
- Compatible With Intel 100 Series, Intel 200 Series, Intel 300 Series, Intel X299 & Ryzen Series
A Ryzen PC is incomplete without a high-speed RAM. These days RAM prices have significantly decreased a lot, so you should take that advantage and use a 3000MHz DDR4 RAM. Also in future, add another same RAM stick and get blazing fast PC speed.
Buy from here (India): https://amzn.to/2UoGNsD
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2WfckyR
Corsair Carbide Series CC-9011050-WW Mid-Tower Steel Gaming Case with Red LED
Price: Rs.2,898 ($50.96)
- USB 3.0 front port with an internal connector
- Large side panel window
- Cable routing and CPU cooler backplate motherboard cutouts
- Seven PCIe slots with room for long graphics cards up to 420 mm long
- Install up to four storage drives, your choice of 3.5-inches or 2.5-inches, each tray fits both
- Dust filters for front and PSU intake
- Easier system builds, maintenance and upgrades
- 2 Years Warranty
Our favourite PC case is the Corsair Carbide series SPEC-01 cabinet. It is rightfully priced, has a lot of space to accommodate everything and has enough room for future upgrades as well.
Also, coming pre-equipped with an RGB fan, it also can have more of them to make it look fancier.
Buy from here (India): https://amzn.to/2TbFIUt
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2WkAVCc
Thermaltake PS-TRS-0500NPCWEU-2 TR2 S 500W Power Supply
Price: Rs.3,299 ($86.90)
- Ultra quiet 120mm fan – the TR2 S Series adopts an 120mm cooling fan and delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level
- Multiple connectors – the cables used for the TR2 S Series are all sleeved, TR2 S 500W connector’s specification as below
- 80 PLUS 230V standard certified and Haswell ready – TR2 S Series saves energy through its high energy efficiency of up to 86% and is 80 PLUS 230V Standard certified
- Quality components enable non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance, no more capacitor explosion and leakage
- Single +12V Output – TR2 S Series is equipped with a powerful +12V rails, allowing a superior performance under all types of system loading
A 500 Watt good quality PSU will help you power all your components freely and safely, also make the PC future-proof.
Buy from here (India): https://amzn.to/2RP0Jb6
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2ThrrFS
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive
Price: Rs.3,600 ($47.41)
- Upgrade and backup with ease
- Future-proof storage
- Improve PC performance
- 1TB capacity
- 3.5-inch internal hard drive
- 64MB buffer size
- 7200 RPM Class
- IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration
- Data LifeGuard: Advanced algorithms monitor your drive continuously so it stays in optimum health
A must-have HDD, here we take a standard 1TB HDD to keep all your movies, songs, files and games safely. A 7200 RPM class is chosen here to make the HDD as fast as it could possibly be.
Buy from here (India): https://amzn.to/2RgNPNX
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/2FZpryo
This is an ideal PC setup for those who are looking to play modern
The overall price is about Rs.45k and in this price segment this is the best budget buy in today’s expensive PC market.
With a B450 motherboard your future remains safe and with expandable RAM options, you’ll always get an option to upgrade it anytime you want to.
The RX 570 is a great buy for budget seeking people and will give great gaming as well as product performance in your everyday computing life.
How did you like the setup? Tell us in the comments below… 🙂
Do check out: