- ‘Back to School’ will be live until 12th June 2022
- Customers can get up to 40% off on laptops & tablets; up to 50% off on PC accessories; up to 60% off on headset & speakers and much more
- Learn Robotics and Coding with up to 20% discount on Avishkaar’s Kits and Courses for children on the purchase of any laptop/tablet
Bangalore, May 31, 2022: With the opening of schools and resuming of offline classes, everyone is looking for a one-stop destination to get all the study essentials for their children. Don’t worry, Amazon.in is here with its ‘Back to school’ store to simplify the shopping needs of children. Customers can get great deals and offer on a wide range of products like laptops, tablets, PCs, headsets, speakers, and printers among others to help parents, teachers, and students with school supplies and to create an effective learning and productive environment.
The specially curated store will offer up to 40% off on laptops & tablets; up to 50% off on PC accessories; up to 60% off on headsets & speakers and much more from top brands like HP, Lenovo, Asus, Honor, Xiaomi, MSI, and Dell among others. It will be live until 12th June 2022.
Additionally, Amazon.in is offering instant verified answers for students on Toppr Answer, for just INR 399. Students can also learn Robotics and Coding with up to 20% discount on Avishkaar’s Kits and Courses for children on the purchase of any laptop/tablet.
“Over the last 2 years, customers have increasingly switched to laptops driven by work from home and learn from home use cases. Now, with the opening of educational institutes, we have seen an increase in demand for laptops. Customers have been shopping for laptops on Amazon.in and are using finance schemes such as no-cost EMI and much more. They are choosing from the vast selection of laptops available on Amazon.in across different price ranges and benefit from fast doorstep delivery. Interestingly, premium/mid-range laptops are popular among customers on Amazon.in. We remain committed to helping customers find all that they need from the safety of their homes and are fully prepared to address the increasing customer demands.” said Akshay Ahuja, Director, Consumer Electronics, Amazon India
Trends observed in Consumer electronic & personal computing products:
· We are witnessing a huge demand for entry-level laptops from brands like Honor, Redmi, HP and Lenovo.
· Interestingly, we are also seeing demand for PC components such as RAM, HDD and Printer Ink along with entry-level smartwatches.
· Gaming continues to be a strong growth driver; customers are looking for gaming laptops from brands like HP and Asus
· Demand for premium gaming headsets and mice is also increasing from brands like Logitech, Hyperx and HP.
Amazon India recently announced the ‘Smart Choice Laptops’ store, a unique platform to simplify the shopping experience for those who are looking for a laptop. Taking the customer backward approach, Amazon India has simplified this journey and made the laptop buying journey effortless and stress-free.