Looking to a smartwatch and if you are an Apple fan, you will most likely end up buying an Apple Watch and why shouldn’t you? The Apple Watch SE now starts at just $249 (for the GPS, 40mm) variant, however, for the price, it’s quite a good deal.
You have a better chip inside than the Series 3, modern design with an OLED display which is essential when you go outdoors. Then you have heart rate monitoring and all the tracking activities you could ask for, so if you pay some more bucks, the Series SE is a better choice over the Series 3 undoubtedly.
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
So, if you have made up your mind to buy an Apple Watch, the Series SE, starting at just $249 makes a lot of sense and could be used for a lot of years down the road.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3yitNsM