40.6 C
Delhi

AMD Radeon RX 7900 RDNA-3 GPU to reportedly maintain a better and stable supply chain NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 GPUs

AMD is reportedly stockpiling a big quantity of Radeon RX 7900 ‘RDNA 3’ graphics cards in preparation for their introduction next month. According to MyDrivers, who cites the upstream supply chain, AMD has stocked up on a substantial volume of Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards based on the RDNA 3 GPU architecture that will be ready for introduction next month on December 13th. According to reports, the red team has been raising orders of Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards so that gamers can buy them relatively easily at launch.

According to the rumour, the initial supply of AMD Radeon RX 7900 series graphics cards, which includes both Radeon RX 7900 XTX and Radeon RX 7900 XT models, will not be tiny, and will be significantly greater than the supply of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 series graphics cards at launch. Over the last few days, we’ve learned that NVIDIA has shipped a total of 160,000 Ada GPUs, of which 81.25% are for the RTX 4090 (AD102) GPU and the remaining 18.75% are for the RTX 4080 (AD103) GPU.

Radeon RX 7900
credit: wccftech

Although the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 was completely sold out at launch, it can still be purchased at retail stores with some searching. Despite coming in smaller quantities, the RTX 4080 is still widely available at many retailers. Additionally, the card has been scalped, and there are numerous postings on eBay. The RTX 4080’s predicament is mostly a result of its outrageous price tag of $1199.9 US as well as AMD’s guarantee of competitive performance per dollar and watt against the RTX 4080.

Users are very interested in understanding the final results of these two devices before they make their purchasing decision because the Radeon RX 7900 XTX and the RTX 4080 are pitted directly against each other in AMD’s marketing slides.

The Radeon RX 7900 series, particularly the $999 US Radeon RX 7900 XTX graphics card, could experience an increase in demand if AMD truly manages to undercut the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 graphics card in the final GPU reviews (at MSRP).

- Advertisement -TechnoSports-Ad

Also Read:

source

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Nivedita Bangari
Nivedita Bangari
I am a software engineer by profession and technology is my love, learning and playing with new technologies is my passion.
TechnoSports-Ad

Popular

TechnoSports-Ad

Related Stories

More from author

The list of Airtel SMS packs as of May 18, 2024

Check out the list of Airtel SMS packs, including costs and validity information. We have shared a list of Airtel SMS recharge plans that...

My Jio Recharge Plans as of May 18, 2024: Top trending plans from Jio

My Jio Recharge Plans: Since its establishment in 2016, Reliance Jio has made a remarkable impact on the Indian te­lecommunications industry. The company has...

The Best Recharge Plan for Jio as of 18th May 2024

Best Recharge Plan for Jio in 2024: The Ultimate Guide In the past few months, Jio has introduced and tweaked a slew of new...

Best RTX 4070 Gaming Laptops in India as of 2024

The top-performing RTX 4070 Gaming Laptops available in India in 2024 are equipped with highly capable CPUs, graphics cards, and memory. These laptops not...