- According to the NCC certification, the smartphone would have 1TB of internal storage and up to 16GB of RAM.
- It is anticipated that the Dimensity 9200+ SoC will power the Xiaomi 13T Pro.
- A 6.67-inch OLED display with a refresh rate of 144Hz may be included on the gadget.
- The entire design, including Leica optics, is visible in live photographs taken with the Xiaomi 13T Pro.
- Along with the 13T, the device is anticipated to debut on September 1.
It’s anticipated that the Xiaomi 13T series will debut soon. However, before any formal announcement could be made, a fresh sighting on a certification website made the whole design of the more expensive 13T Pro model public.
Xiaomi 13T Series NCC Certification details
According to the listing, which was discovered by MySmartPrice, the Xiaomi 13T Pro would have smooth borders and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera in the center. The upper frame has a speaker grill. On the right spine are the power and volume rockers. The primary microphone, speaker grille, SIM tray slot, and USB Type-C connector are located at the bottom.
The back of the phone is where things start to seem rather familiar. We notice a sizable square module that will house three cameras and an LED flash. Leica will supply the rear optics with its power. The boxy form of the Xiaomi 13T Pro includes softened corners for greater hand grip. The charger is likewise depicted in the NCC pictures, with a maximum rated output of 120W visible. A picture of the battery cell is also included.
The Xiaomi 13T Pro’s RAM and storage specs are detailed in the NCC listing. The phone should have 12GB or 16GB of RAM and 512GB or 1TB of storage. However, the FCC listing said that the phone will also be available with a 12GB RAM + 256GB storage option.
Xiaomi 13T Pro’s rumored specifications
- The smartphone could have a 50MP main camera, a 13MP ultra-wide lens, and a 50MP telephoto lens on the back.
- The smartphone is also expected to have a 20MP selfie camera and an IP68 rating.
- It could have a 5,000mAh battery and support for 120W fast charging.