“Duo” you need help with copying your data? Akasa’s DuoDock MX is the answer you’ve been looking for!
With Plug and Play functionality and offline cloning, your files can be backed up efficiently and effectively.
LONDON, ENGLAND, October 2022 – Akasa, a leading hard drive and SSD accessories provider, has released a new docking system for M.2 drives. The DuoDock MX is designed to connect two M.2 drives inside its sleek, white enclosure, which also comes with an offline cloning feature. Data transfer can become a breeze, with the blazingly fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 producing up to 10 Gbps transfer speeds!
The technology behind the DuoDock includes offline cloning, which is a convenient way to transfer data without plugging the drives directly into a PC. With just the click of a button, clone your M.2 drives quickly with no fuss! Combined with the convenient Plug and Play feature, no drivers are necessary for full functionality – simply insert the drive into the device and get to work!
Connectivity is always an important attribute of Akasa’s products, and the DuoDock MX is no exception. With the super-fast USB 3.2 Gen 2, speeds of up to 10Gbps can be achieved, making slow, tedious tasks much more manageable. A universal USB Type-C port makes the dock ready for rapid data transfers. The DuoDock’s glossy enclosure houses a small but powerful fan at its base to cool the drives, as these can get hot during data transfer. The entire dock is compact, with dimensions of 93 x 93 x 132 mm – a perfect addition to an efficient desk set-up for applications such as system back-ups and IT professionals.
Specifications and Customisation Options of Akasa’s DuoDock MX
- Application Dock and access two NVMe SSDs simultaneously, with easy offline clone
- Dimensions 93 x 93 x 132 mm
- SSD Interface M.2 PCIe Gen 4
- (compatible with M key and B+M key SSD)
- (backwards compatible with PCIe Gen 3 and 2)
- External Connection USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C
- Max Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
- 5 Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.0)
- 480 Mbps (USB 2.0)
- Power Requirement +12V DC
- Power Adapter AC 100 ~ 240 Input
- DC 12V/3A Output
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 8.X/10/11
- Mac OS 10.15.6 and higher
- Linux OS 5.4 and higher
- Product Code AK-DK09U3-WH
Pricing and Availability of Akasa’s DuoDock MX
The DuoDock MX (AK-DK09U3-WH) starts at £94.50/€98.90 (prices may vary by reseller). It is available to order throughout the UK, Europe, and the US, contact [email protected] to find a reseller near you.