India has had a new wave of talent emerge over the last couple of years. And now, Transfermarkt has released their new updated market value of Indian players.
Here are the top ten Indian players with the highest market value in 2022.
- 1 Top 10 Indian players with the highest market value on Transfermarkt
- 1.1 10. Chinglensana Singh – Rs 1.66 CR
- 1.2 9. Udanta Singh – Rs 1.66 CR
- 1.3 8. Dheeraj Singh – Rs 1.66 CR
- 1.4 7. Samad Sahal – Rs 1.87 CR
- 1.5 6. Gurpreet Singh Sandhu – Rs 1.87 CR
- 1.6 5. Lallianzuala Chhangte – Rs 2.08 CR
- 1.7 4. Akash Mishra – Rs 2.08 CR
- 1.8 3. Apuia – Rs 2.50 CR
- 1.9 2. Amrinder Singh – Rs 2.50 CR
- 1.10 1. Liston Colaco – Rs 2.50 CR
Top 10 Indian players with the highest market value on Transfermarkt
10. Chinglensana Singh – Rs 1.66 CR
The list starts off with the Hyderabad FC defender, Chinglensana Singh, who featured in almost every single game for the team last season, and also played five times for them in the Durand Cup recently.
9. Udanta Singh – Rs 1.66 CR
Udanta Singh has emerged as a prolific attacker for Bengaluru FC, and with a little more consistency, could be a serious threat for defenders in the coming season. The 26-year-old is entering his peak years, and is at the point where he will have to show his best.
8. Dheeraj Singh – Rs 1.66 CR
Goa’s Dheeraj Singh is the second youngest on the list at 22 years old. The goalkeeper gained a lot of praise through his performances in the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup, and is expected to be an important part of the national team in the future.
7. Samad Sahal – Rs 1.87 CR
The Kerala Blasters midfielder was an impressive part of their team last season, scoring five goals and providing one assist in 20 games, placing him as one of the most expensive players on the transfer market.
6. Gurpreet Singh Sandhu – Rs 1.87 CR
The only player of the age of 30 to feature on the list, Gurpreet Singh Sandhu was the 2020 Footballer of the Year, and is an ISL champion with Bengaluru FC. He is India’s first choice goalkeeper, and has earned 53 caps for the national team.
5. Lallianzuala Chhangte – Rs 2.08 CR
The Mumbai City FC forward recently made his transfer permanent, and recently scored seven goals, while providing three assists in seven Durand Cup games. His fine form places him as the fifth highest valued player in the country right now.
4. Akash Mishra – Rs 2.08 CR
The Hyderabad FC left-back is the youngest player to feature on the list, at 20 years old. He has attracted interest from international clubs as well, but has remained with the Nizams so far and has a very bright future ahead of him.
3. Apuia – Rs 2.50 CR
The 21-year-old can play as a central midfielder, or a winger and has a contract with Mumbai City until 2026. He made 20 appearances for the Islanders last season and could be a top talent in the years to come as well.
2. Amrinder Singh – Rs 2.50 CR
The goalkeeper recently made a move to Odisha FC from ATK Mohun Bagan. He won the domestic double with Mumbai City FC in 2021 and is among the most decorated Indian goalkeepers currently active.
1. Liston Colaco – Rs 2.50 CR
India’s most highly valued attacker at the moment is Liston Colaco. The ATK Mohun Bagan winger has pace, skill and an eye for goal that makes him a nightmare for defenders, and a great asset for the national team.