AMD has recently launched the brand new AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.9.2 software which brings some important updates for Radeon owners. Yes, it formally brings support to the brand new AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors launched recently.
So, gamers can now pair new AMD CPUs with their existing Radeon GPUs and take benefit of the wide range of features and specs new architecture brings onboard. Also, the new drivers bring support to the game Grounded™ along with a bunch of know issues that have been fixed to make the experience even better:
- Radeon™ Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh™ 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro™, some colors may appear inverted.
- The display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- When Vertical Refresh Sync is set globally to Always Off, system stuttering or driver timeout may occur during video playback using Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Users may encounter dropped frames during video playback using hardware acceleration in browsers on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.