Until now, getting an Xbox Series X was a difficult job, to be honest, however, things have changed recently after 2 years of its original launch, the most powerful console out there is now available at an increased price of ₹52,990. However, thanks to Amazon India’s Great Indian Festival sale, with bank offers, the Xbox Series X is available for ₹48,490 only.
Someone who doesn’t have a gaming PC or loves playing games on TVs with consoles should surely grab this deal because PlayStations are still way more difficult to get than Xboxes. I know the community is fantastic on the Sony Playstation network, however, with Xbox Game Pass, Dolby Vision support and more Microsoft Xbox is not behind as it seems.
With faster storage and the option to increase that, Xbox Series X is the best option with tremendous horsepower to run games at 4K along with Ray tracing as well. If you have been waiting to get your hands on the next generation consoles, this is your best time.
Xbox Series X Specifications
- Introducing Xbox series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Play thousands of titles from four generations of consoles—all games look and play best on Xbox series X
- Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox velocity architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software
- Play thousands of games from four generations of Xbox with backward compatibility, including optimized titles at launch
- Xbox game Pass ultimate includes over 100 high-quality games, online multiplayer, and an EA play membership for one low monthly price (membership sold separately)
- Xbox Smart delivery ensures you play the best available version of your game no matter which console you’re playing on
Use the SBI Credit card offer to get it for ₹48,490 with 6 months No Cost EMI only along with Free and Fast delivery: https://amzn.to/3Rc4a5m
While if you are an average gamer who doesn’t need that extra horsepower can go for the regular Xbox Series S for ₹ 27,755: https://amzn.to/3C3hq79