Are you looking for a new AirPods Pro? Apple has recently launched the 2nd gen Apple AirPods Pro with a lot of improvements and promising specifications.
The new earbuds offer support for Dolby Atmos and Spatial Audio with head tracking, just like their predecessor. The AirPods Pro (2nd generation) features a driver with improved audio quality, along with a force sensor for pressure controls located along the earphones’ stems.
Apple says that the AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) offers up to 6 hours (33 percent extra) of listening time compared to their predecessor. Users can get up to 30 hours of battery life, which is an increase of 6 hours, with a full charge. These earphones can be charged via a Lightning cable, wirelessly with Qi-certified chargers, and with Apple’s proprietary MagSafe charging protocol, according to the company.
Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen Specifications
- Next-generation Apple silicon H2 processor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.3
- Active Noise Cancellation reduces unwanted background noise
- Adaptive Transparency lets outside sound in while reducing loud environmental noise
- Personalised Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you
- Battery life is now up to 6 hours on a single charge (up from 5) and the case gives you an additional four charges
Currently, this Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) is now orderable on Amazon India for ₹24,150 including the ₹1,000 instant discounts and 10% discount using SBI Credit Card.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3dvLmQP