At the time of launch, the iPhone SE 2022 was retailed at Rs.43,900. Now the company has increased the price of the iPhone SE 2022 by Rs.6,000 across all storage configurations. This price has been updated recently after the launch event of Apple’s iPhone 14 series launch event.
Apple has not specified the actual reason for this price hike. There might be a few valid reasons, among which is the widening difference between the value of the rupee and the US dollar. Moreover, rising component and logistics costs may be factors contributing to the price increase.
iPhone SE 2022: Updated Price in India
The price of the 64GB base model of iPhone SE 2022 has been increased from Rs.43,990 ($552) to Rs.49,990 ($628). Similarly, the 128GB model now costs Rs.54,900 ($691) instead of Rs.48,900 ($615) and the 256GB model price has been hiked from Rs.58,900 ($740) to Rs.64,900 ($816). This has become way more expensive than we were expecting. The widening tension between Rupees and Dollars is making a larger impact than expected.
Specifications of iPhone SE 2022
- 11.94 cm (4.7-inch) Retina HD display
- Advanced single-camera system with 12MP Wide camera; Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode, and 1080p video recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 15 hours of video playback
- Durable design and IP67 water resistance
- Home button with Touch ID for secure authentication
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before
Buy from Amazon: Click Here
Buy from Apple Website: Click Here