Amazon Prime Day is here and a lot of new launches here including the new ASUS Zenbook 14 OLED which we reviewed already back in May alongside the ZenBook 14X OLED Space Edition. However, during the launch, ASUS made the flagship Core i7 variant available, now, the more affordable Core i5-1240P Celadon color variant is available for ₹89,990.
Now, with an upgraded OLED display, having the same starting price, bearing new 12th Gen Intel processors, you cannot ask more though. However, do remember this ZenBook 14 OLED defies premiumness which asks the price and finding flaws this time is very hard for we reviewers as well.
Now a 12-core CPU won’t be the most efficient but if you ask about performance, this is the best you can get for a thin & light laptop currently. The new ASUS ZenBook 14 OLED is a highly recommended laptop in 2022 and the major upgrades do make it even better with time for Windows fans to brag about.
Specifications of ASUS Zenbook 14 OLED
- Display: 14.0-inch (35.56 cms ) 2.8K (2880 x 1800) OLED 16:10 aspect ratio, Glossy display, 90Hz refresh rate, 0.2ms response time, 600nits HDR peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, VESA CERTIFIED Display HDR True Black 600, PANTONE Validated, 90 % Screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1240P Processor 1.7 GHz Base Speed, 12M Cache, up to 4.4 GHz, 4P+8E cores
- Memory: 16GB LPDDR5 onboard | Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 Performance SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 11 Home with lifetime validity | Software Included: Pre-installed Office Home and Student 2021 with Lifetime Validity
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3PwAgc0