You might not be familiar with the payment method Zimpler, but as its popularity rises, it is well worth considering this option.
Founded in Sweden in 2012, Zimpler has grown to be a leading fintech company which has just gone live in Norway following success in Sweden, Germany, Finland, Estonia, The Netherlands, Lithuania and Latvia.
Zimpler acts as an e-wallet where customers can make easy transactions with complete control. With Zimpler, you can keep your cards in one place and make payments online (there is also the option of withdrawing money into a bank account).
When using Zimpler, you can also plan your monthly budget, and if you go over your set limit, a member of the Zimpler team will call you to ensure all is fine. Being able to have all of your spending tracked helps manage a budget.
Creating an account with Zimpler is fast and easy click “Sign Up” on the website and follow the step-by-step instructions. Not all online casinos currently use Zimpler, but those casino sites accepting Zimpler are well worth considering as, like JeffBet.com, they will also provide other popular payment methods like PayPal and Neteller, Bitcoin and Pay Via Phone payment options.
The Pros And Cons of Zimpler
If you have ever used a pay-via-phone payment option to fund your online casino account, you will know how Zimpler works. With Zimpler, all you need to do to make a deposit is your phone number and confirm the transaction via text using a unique (one-time only) code.
The massive difference with Zimpler compared to other pay-by-phone payment methods is that money is directly transferable from your bank account (not added to your monthly phone bill or deducted from your pay-as-you-go balance). You can conveniently withdraw winnings using Zimpler.
- Withdrawals with Zimpler are processed instantly.
- Besides quick withdrawals, you can also make instant deposits – no need to wait to play your favourite online casino games.
- Deposit limits are available, set yourself monthly limits to keep a check on your gambling habits.
- Your banking information is safe using Zimpler as a payment option as there is no need to input any into the casino site.
- At the time of writing, there is no Zimpler app available which makes the payment method inconvenient for some.
- Hopefully, Zimpler will be available in the UK soon. Until the payment option arrives in the UK, the method is not as widely used at online casinos as other payment methods.
- There might be some fees attached for some Zimpler transactions,
How to Use Zimpler at an Online Casino
- Once you have found an online casino site you are happy with, you will need to create your account. Simply hit the ‘Join Now’ or ‘Create an Account’ tab and follow the instructions.
- You will then need to visit the cashier page/banking page to make a Zimpler deposit.
- Choose Zimpler as your preferred payment method. You will be able to create an account with them at this stage.
- You will receive a text telling you how to finalise your Zimpler account.
- Next, you will link your debit card to your Zimpler account
- Enter your phone number and how much you would like to deposit.
- Confirm the deposit. You will receive a one-time code via text. On confirmation, the deposit is instantly added to your online casino account.