- Launches on Amazon exclusively from 6th July
- Special experience zones at select Croma stores in Delhi & Mumbai from July end
- India’s biggest 120” Ambient Light rejection screen for an ultimate 4K TV viewing experience
- World’s first Trichrom triple colour laser light technology with 3000 Lumens brightness
- Powerful 40W Dolby Atmos sound for a cinema experience
Hisense, the pioneers of the laser TV industry, is all set to transform the home entertainment experience in India with the launch of the world’s first premium 120” 4K Smart Laser TV – 120L9G. The exquisitely designed Laser TV comes with the industry-first largest ALR screen of 120inch, 3000 lumens brightness and 4K UHD picture quality images that are true to detail with more real and natural colours.
A 40W Dolby Atmos® sound further adds cinema level blockbuster audio experience for the home. The 120L9G Laser TV from Hisense will be available in India starting from 6th of July on Amazon at a price of Rs. 499,999/-. Introductory launch offer on Amazon the Hisense 120L9G Laser TV will provide a 3 years comprehensive warranty and a 4K Fire TV Stick Max for a limited period.
Commenting on the launch, Rishi Tandon, COO, Hisense India said, “Hisense is the most awarded brand globally for Laser TV innovations. We have made rapid strides by amplifying our product range and with the launch of this industry-first large screen 4K Smart Laser TV we look forward to redefining the home cinema experience of our users in India.”
Sharing his views on the launch, Mr. Nishant Sardana, Director – Mobile Phones & Televisions, Amazon India said, “We are delighted to partner with Hisense and are excited to bring another cutting-edge and premium range of smart TV on Amazon.in that offer the best in home entertainment. With our constant focus to introduce innovative products from our partner brand, the Hisense 120” Smart Las\er TV comes with the latest and most powerful Laser TV technology that offers the best-in-class cinematic experience at home. With today’s launch, we look forward to setting new benchmarks and continue to provide our customers with a wide selection, fast, safe and reliable delivery, and a great shopping experience.”
Home cinema experience
The sleek and aesthetically designed, Hisense 120L9G Smart Laser TV with Dolby Atmos and 120” ALR cinema screen will redefine the experience of watching movies and sporting events in the comfort of home. The ALR cinema screen provides exceptional colour accuracy with wide viewing angles. Combined with 3000 lumens brightness makes the 120” large screen Laser TV the perfect choice even for viewing in brighter surroundings. Dolby Atmos sound with 40-watt with front-firing built-in speakers that engulfs the user’s senses in unparalleled powerful and clear audio. With its array of premium features such as Wide Colour Gamut, Smooth motion for sports, Filmmaker Mode, TUV certified blue light technology to reduce blue light emission to protect the eyes during long hours of view time.
The Hisense Laser TV comes with Alexa built-in, making it simple for users to connect to other IoT devices for the smart home and instantly search for content with the voice remote. Over the years, Hisense laser TVs have received multiple industry and design awards and accolades – like best in class (Projector Reviews), King of the UST Projectors, CEDIA 2021, Best Laser TV (Screenie Awards 2021 and AVS Forum (Top Choice 2022).
Hisense L9G series features
- Ambient Light Rejecting Screen – The L9G projector comes with a 120” ALR screen that works in unison to deliver a color-accurate image with exceptional viewing angles, brightness and uniformity even in day light.
- 4K Ultra-Short Throw Technology– Placed even just at a distance of 30 cm from the wall, the L9G Laser TV casts a sizable 120” image in gorgeous 4K resolution.
- TriChrom Laser Engine – The L9G uses world’s first triple color laser technology, pure red, green and blue lasers to achieve new levels of color performance, reaching 107% of the BT.2020 color space.
- High Dynamic Range – The L9G’s High Dynamic Range produces outstanding specular highlights and depth of colour with a brightness of 3000 Lumens, giving every scene the beautiful details for an immersive experience
- Smooth Motion – Compared to LED or OLED, the Digital Micromirror Device responds to motion more quickly, producing motion that is smoother than on any other type of display. MEMC Technology also contributes, improving the fluidity of fast-action in games, movies, and sports.
- DLP Technology Powered by Texas Instruments – The projection technology that produces laser-focused detail in 90% of movie theatres worldwide is now accessible at home completing the home cinema experience with finesse.
- Long Lifespan – X-Fusion™ laser light technology provides up to 25,000+ hours of entertainment.
- Eye-Safety – The L9G features a proximity sensor that reduces the brightness of the laser light source when a moving body gets close to 50cm in turn protecting your eye.