A few days back we published the OneOdio Studio Pro 10 DJ Headphone review and will now showcase the upgraded version of the Studio series. OneOdio Studio Pro 50 DJ Headphone is top of the line among all the other headphones in the Studio series. These headphones are now available in India via Amazon at a very budget-friendly price tag.
The OneOdio Studio Pro 50 DJ Headphone is actually priced at ₹4,999 and it is usually available at just ₹3,999 on Amazon and during some special deals, the price fluctuates a bit. You can also avail yourself of the headphone with various offers from cards and EMI options.
Specifications of OneOdio Studio Pro 50:
- HEAR EVERY DETAIL: Japanese voice coil and Japanese driver diaphragm deliver professional-quality sound to satisfy even the most demanding audio connoisseur with high-performing 50mm driver units and noise isolation. Immerse yourself in highly accurate mid-to-high tones that are true to the original recording while never losing composure-even at high volume.
- DUAL-DUTY CABLE: Our solution for an adapter-free life– There are gold-plated 3.5mm & 6.3mm plugs on each end of the audio cable, just simply plug in according to your needs, and no more trouble finding a single adapter.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: The memory-protein earmuffs are Made in Germany, and which designed to disperse pressure and heat build-up, combined with the soft leather headband to give you maximum comfort & superior isolation.
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING & FOLDABLE DESIGN: OneOdio Studio Pro features reversible housing and a rugged, adjustable headband for freestyle and single-side monitoring. The ear cups swivel to lay flat and also flip upward to fit neatly in your bag or laptop case.
- WORKS WITH: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android and many other Audio devices. High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These are the headphones you’ve been looking for.
Design and Comfort:
OneOdio Studio Pro 50 looks very similar to the OneOdio Studio Pro 10 but have man premium touches at various parts of the headphone. First of all the OneOdio Studio Pro 50 has similar functionalities to the Pro 10 and if you see both the headphones from distance you cannot figure out any major difference.
Now coming to the OneOdio Studio Pro 50 we can see a major up-gradation on the memory-protein earmuffs which are Made in Germany, and designed to disperse pressure and heat build-up, combined with the soft leather headband to give you maximum comfort & superior isolation. The headrest on this earphone is also soft and provides comfort during long working hours.
We can also see minute details like prominent red-colored stitchings on the earmuffs and headrest portion as well. Now inside the earmuffs, we can see a red cloth on which ‘L’ and ‘R’ letters are written in a different font.
The OneOdio Studio Pro 50 features reversible housing and a rugged, adjustable headband similar to the OneOdio Studio Pro 10 for freestyle and single-side monitoring. The ear cups swivel to lay flat and also flip upward to fit neatly in your bag or laptop case. The OneOdio Studio 50 Pro is designed for DJs, Professional Audio Mixers and has a foldable design that features 180-degree earpiece flips and 90-degree rotation of the earpiece.
The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in which delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for mastering and mixing. We can see OneOdio Logo on the other side of each earpiece.
Ports and Wires:
At the bottom of the left earpiece, we can find a standard-sized 6.35mm plug which is a DJ-style coiled cord (9.8Ft Stretched) that can be used to plug in various gadgets like AMPs, Mixers, light musical Instruments, and other heavy musical instruments.
On the other hand, at the bottom of the right earpiece, we get a standard 3.5mm double-sided plug which can be plugged into moiles, tablets, computers, electronic gadgets, etc.
The double-sided 3.5mm AUX cable has an inbuilt mic in it, which also comes with a single button. This button can be used to control music and calls.
OneOdio Studio Pro 50 DJ headphone is marked with the Hi-Res logo on the box. This logo of Hi-Res is symbol a of exceptional audio quality, awarded only to audio devices capable of expressing the most excellent art. Unlike ordinary headphones, OneOdio Studio Pro 50 delivers sound up to 20 kHz for the richest, most nuanced listening experience. It comes with a large, 50-millimeter speaker unit driver combined with neodymium magnets, powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones from stereo sound.
Thus you can clearly guess the crisp clear audio quality of the OneOdio Studio Pro 50 headphones. The bass on this headphone is out of the charts. I have literally felt the vibration in my ears while playing some bass-rich audio files and it felt like my ears are vibrating. Even the audio clarity is amazing on these headphones. The audio quality is a bit more engaging and clear in this headphone than in the OneOdio Studio Pro 10 headphone.
In The Box
- 6.35mm plug cable
- 3.5mm AUX cable
- Carrying pouch
- User manual
What we felt!
OneOdio Studio Pro 50 DJ Headphones are the best of the line in the Studio series. This headphone weighs about 263g which can be considered lightweight for an over-the-head headphone. The most USP of this headphone can be its Hi-Res audio and cloud-like soft memory-protein earmuffs which are the softest.
The price of this headphone is very reasonable and at this price, you can get one of the best audio devices from OneOdio. I personally recommend this OneOdio Studio Pro 50 headphone for its comfortable fit and Hi-Res premium quality audio.
Buy OneOdio Studio Pro 50 from Amazon: Click here