Sunday, June 26, 2022
728x90-EN-BENEFIT-SEASON
Bitdefender WW

Samsung wants to ship 15 million Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4 combined

- Advertisement -

Samsung anticipates shipping 10 million units mixed with the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and the Galaxy Z Flip 4 this year. The latter is a compact device that features a tiny outer display for messages and notifications. Whenever you need to make a call, open an app, or want to play a game, you snap the screen open to disclose a big smartphone-sized display (6.7-inches on the Galaxy Z Flip 3).

The Galaxy Z Fold 4 will open from an external smartphone-sized display (6.2-inches on the Galaxy Z Fold 3) to a large tablet-sized screen (7.6-inches, on the Galaxy Z Fold 3). While the Galaxy Z Flip is about having a device that easily sits in your pocket until a phone is required, the Galaxy Z Fold is for those who would choose to have a bigger display at their demolition for watching streaming media, for the work-related issues, or some other reason.

samsung

Because the Galaxy Z Flip 3 was the more famous of Sammy’s two foldable models last year, the Galaxy Z Flip 4 could hold for 70% of the company’s foldable phone manufacture this year leaving the Galaxy Z Fold 4 to hold for the rest 30% of production.

Samsung wants to ship 15 million Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4

728x90-EN-BENEFIT-SEASON

If Samsung does ship 10 million foldable phones this year, such handsets will make up 1% of all smartphones proclaimed all over the world for the very first time. It could be an essential deciding moment for foldable even as pricing still has a long way to deteriorate before foldable handsets become more ambitious when it comes to price. Component pricing needs to fall much more than it has and as years go by, it will.

But for now, Samsung accepts a lower 15% profit margin on its foldable Galaxy Z phones than the 20% margin it aims with the Galaxy S line. By producing a lower profit margin on its foldable, Samsung can price these phones at a figure that is more adequate for buyers.

- Advertisement -
spot_img

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related Articles

Bitdefender WW

More To Consider

Stay Connected

13,642FansLike
62FollowersFollow
157FollowersFollow
Myntra [CPS] IN

Hot Topics

spot_img

Latest Articles

Trending

Bigrock [CPS] IN

Featured

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads!

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

Please add technosports.co.in to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

×