Gran Turismo 7 is definitely one of the best racing car games they already unlock many new updates this month. The franchise reveals var updates, circuits, Car menus along with the ability to transfer images, and many more.
The fans also speculating many new car models by following a hint in the last week, they are very close but the guesses have not become accurate. The players can look forward to the Toyota GR010 Hybrid ’21, Roadster Shop Rampage Camero along with the new virtual fantasy car, the Suzuki Vision Gran Turismo.
We have shared a complete rundown contained in Gran Turismo 7 update 1.15.
- Roadster Shop Rampage
- Totota GR010 HYBRID’21
- SUZUKI Vision Gran Turismo.
- Now you can get the ‘Birthday Present Tickets.’ the tickets also can be goy from Search in the Cage, and also can be claimed a week before or after the date of birth registered for the player account on PlayStation Network.
We have made a list of three new Menu Books have been added:
- Menu Book No. 40: Enter the ‘Lightweight K-Cup’
- Menu Book N. 41: Enter the ‘Vision Gran Turismo Trophy’
- Menu Book No. 42: Enter the ‘Gr. 1 Prototype Series’
Oy seems that the latest Menu Books No. 40 and 41 also going to appear after finishing Meni Book No. 39 and having seen the winding, along with the player’s Collector Level of a minimum of 20. The Menu Book No. 42 also will be appeared while the above situations are met the player’s Collector Level minimum of 30.
- Now added 55 sets of the latest conversations along with the characters that also going to appear in the Café.
The Lightweight K-Cup
- Tokyo Expressway- South Clockwise
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore- West End Reverse
- Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs.
Vision Gran Turismo Trophy
- Kyoto Driving Park- Yamagiwa
- Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
- Autodromo de Interlagos
Gr. 1 Prototype Series
- Circuit de Sainte-Croix- C
- Suzuka Circuit
- Daytona Read Course
Now to play these latest events, it becomes necessary to open and accept Menu Books No. 40, 41, and 42 in the café.
- Adjusted the reweds for Arcade Races and Custom Races
- Now just added the ‘Race Settings’ option to the Quick Menu of Custom Races.
- Now it’s possible to export some images that have been taken in Scopes or race Photo mode to the ‘Media Gallery’ of the PS 5 console and can ‘Capture Gallery’ of the PS4 system. The new resolution of the exported many such photos is adjusted individually on the PS5 and PS4, and also can be shared with various Social Media platforms to transfer with a USB drive having the resolution of 3840x 2160 pixels on PS5 and PS4 Pro console, and 1920 x 1080 pixels on the PS4 system.
- Recently, the explore function is only available from the My Menu section. Additionally, the images are just set to ‘Open to All’ from ‘My Items’ that showcase and also can display in this gallery within the ‘My Page’ section and also can be downloaded with the main resolution from the ‘My Page’ area of the official website’s GT7 section.
- You have to add a Like/Comment button for the Quick Menu access will open the screen details of the content.
- The “New Orleans’ base has been added to the featured part of Scapes.
- Now the three spots also going to add to the existing ‘After the Rain’ featured section.
GT Auto Paint Colors
- Jaguar Salsa
- BAC Titanium Metallic
- Nissan Storm White
- Subaru BRZ GT 300 Blue
- Suzuki Flame Red
- Suzuki Flame Orange
- Suzuki Satellite Silver Metallic
- Now, you can use the up/down directional buttons, on the right stick to scroll through the description of the car.
- There is a new spot that can be included in the slideshow of Scapes.
- At the time of dilation Scapes slideshow during the auto demo, that can possible now to visit directly to the spot of the photo. For this, you have to go directly to the photo spot by clicking the button.
- It will be added to the sport.
- The last updates were added to the other details screen along with other information.
- There is an ‘Equal Condition Mode’ option also included in the ‘Time/ Weather Settings. After turning on the vision option, the variable Time Speed Raye setting will not be available.
- The latest information will be added to the event details screen along with other information.
- As a multiplayer, you can get ‘Equal Cinfition Mode’ operated hen included to the ‘Time/Weather Settings.’ after turning on the variable ‘Time/Weather Settings’ also will be available. While the option will be urn on then the variable Time Speed Rate setting will not be going to available.
- There is a display screen included in the car name indicator to reveal the distance of the Penalty line.
- The new Top 190 stars also can be revealed in the License Center, Missions, and Circuit Experience Rankings.
- There is an indicator revealing the progress to the upcoming Driver Rating that also has been included in the profile.
- It seems like Gran Turismo 7 ver.1.15 also contains a variety of smaller gameplay on twists and tweaks.
A big thanks for the source.