Nothing has already made its new Launcher available for Samsung S21, S22, Google Pixel 5 and higher, now it has been declared recently that the Nothing Launcher (Beta) is now available for all devices featuring Android 11 or higher.
As we know Nothing, under the leadership of former OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei, has already promised to launch the first smartphone by the brand called Nothing phone (1), it did also promise to bring a completely new OS called the Nothing OS. So, essentially this launcher is a taste of what users will experience from this new brand when their smartphones get launched.
Nothing Launcher (Beta) lets Android users preview the unified design language of our OS, and features like Max Icons and Max Folders, bespoke Clock & Weather widgets and Nothing Wallpaper & Style. If you already are enjoying this launcher, update it now to get these new improvements:
- The launcher app icon is now available on the home screen.
- New How to Set Up page when you open Launcher for the first time
- Easily change to the Nothing wallpaper with the pop-up box.
- For easy access, the Dropbox link to download bonus wallpapers and ringtones now sits in Launcher settings.
Haven’t tried it out yet? Here’s how to get it:
- Step 1: Download the Nothing Launcher (Beta) via Google Play Store
- Step 2: Go to settings > Apps > Default Apps > Default Home App
- Step 3: Select Nothing Launcher