EA Sports already has a popular mobile game, FIFA Mobile, which is somewhat similar to its PC counterpart. Now, they are planning to release Tactical Football, which is a fresh new turn-based mobile game that no longer requires real-time reaction and endless practice.
EA Sports have started the pre-registration of Tactical Football on the Google Play Store.
How to pre-register for Tactical Football?
- Open the Google Play store from your respective Android devices and search for “Tactical Football” on the search bar or else visit this link.
- Click on the Pre-register button to enrol yourself.
You can now build your Ultimate Team with players you like, analyze the field, strategize your moves, and have heated matches with other players. The new game will also have over 600 players from the Premier League, including world-class talent and authentic teams.
Tactical Football: Gameplay highlights
- Dribble past defenders with stylish skill moves, execute a clinical accuracy pass, and blast a powerful shot into the net. Make these exciting moments with a simple yet thoughtful press of a button.
- Immersive football gameplay with a close-up camera following the actions you take.
- Train, evolve, pick up new skills, and manage your favorite football stars to strengthen your Team
Tactical Football: Various PVP modes
- Rank Match: Compete with players in real time and try to be No. 1.
- League Match: Get together with up to 19 other players and have matches between players.
- Friendly Match: Play against friends or Guild Members at any time.
- Quick Match: Compete with a team you prepare. Even beginners can enjoy this.
EA Sports haven’t announced the official release date of the new game yet. However, it is going to be released very soon as they have already started the pre-registration and early access to the game will be given.