AMD has launched a new AMD Software driver – Adrenalin Edition 22.4.2 with new updates and support for new games like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt™. The Red team has also issued new fixes and solved known issues users have been facing and here is the complete changelog of the new update:
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt™.
- Display mode of 4K 120Hz may be missing on some FreeSync™ displays using some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- Some users on Windows® 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Display may flicker black while switching tabs between video playback and gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.