Budget laptops have never been as good as now and are also affordable as its today, thanks to the aggressive pricing and increasing performance, you do get decent laptops at Rs.30k price segment. Many thanks to new players like Redmi aka Xiaomi, who is making good laptops even more affordable than ever.
So, one of their affordable laptops is the RedmiBook 15 which was launched back in 2021 with good build quality, decent specs, an FHD display along with good battery life. Powered by an Intel processor, this is one of the most reliable laptops by Redmi and caters to the basic needs of everyone, especially the students.
Now, the laptop is on discount by Amazon India wherein this Core i3 11th Gen powered RedmiBook 15 is being sold for only ₹34,999. Now, take into account the HDFC Bank discount, you further get Rs.3500 instant discount whether you have a Debit or Credit Card.
The best fact I feel is the option of EMI which Redmi is offering to customers, you can pay as low as ₹1312.46 per month with no extra cost for 24 months (for Credit Cards). If you still do not have an HDFC Credit card, you can avail of the instant discount but here you still have 18 months No Cost EMI.
Specifications of RedmiBook 15
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake Core i3-1115G4 processor| Speed: 3.0 GHz(base) – 4.1 GHz(max) | 2 cores | 4 Threads | 6 MB Cache | Intel UHD graphics
- Display – 39.62 centimetres FHD resolution (1920×1080) |16:9 aspect ratio | Anti Glare
- Memory & Storage: 8GB DDR4 3200 MHz | 256GB SATA SSD
- Operating System & Software: Windows 10 Home | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 | DTS Audio Processing
- Ports: 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps, 1 RJ-45 port , 1 HDMI port, 1 SD Card reader, 1 Headphone/Microphone Combo, 1 USB 2.0 Type A
Buy from Amazon India with FREE One-Day delivery: https://amzn.to/3jMx2D3