It’s been over a year now since Apple launched its very successful MacBook Air powered by its revolutionary M1 chipset and as we progress to the 2-year mark, the next-gen MacBook Air with M2 chipset is going to make its way as confirmed by widespread reports.
MacBook Air continues to dominate the Indian market
The interesting thing to see now is that the laptop is still among the best sellers on Amazon India for almost a year and has again made it way to the top spot thanks to its reduced prices and offers. Currently, the base variant retails for ₹83,900 and there a number of exchange offers along with bank discounts.
So, people who are looking for a laptop with exceptional battery life, good performance and great display are actually willing to spend more the MacBook Air. The 5 nm-based 8-core chip has shaken the industry and has shown what Apple is capable of doing with the ARM architecture.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
- Up to eight GPU cores with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 33.78cm (13.3-inch) Retina display with P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3t1TYlQ