The GeForce NOW app’s service continues to grow. Every week, the cloud gaming service has introduced new games. Now, the service will continue to expand its support for Chromebook devices while also adding a total of 20 new games for the month of April. As a result, more users will be able to transform their devices into powerful gaming setups.
So, since this is the major news of the week, let’s start with the game schedule. The following additions to GeForce NOW will be available this week to kick off April:
- Midnight Ghost Hunt (New release on Steam)
- Weird West (New release on Steam)
- Dying Light Enhanced Edition (Epic Games Store)
- ELEX II (Epic Games Store)
- FAR: Changing Tides (Epic Games Store)
- Hero’s Hour (Epic Games Store)
- Martha Is Dead (Epic Games Store)
Also coming to GeForce NOW through the month of April are the following 20 games.
- Anno 1404 – History Edition (Steam)
- Blast Brigade vs. the Evil Legion of Dr. Cread (Steam)
- Cities in Motion 2 (Steam)
- Crawl (Steam)
- Cultist Simulator (Steam)
- Die After Sunset (Steam)
- ELDERBORN (Steam)
- EQI (Steam)
- Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark (Steam)
- Flashing Lights – Police, Firefighting, Emergency Services Simulator (Steam)
- Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition (Steam)
- Jupiter Hell (Steam)
- Offworld Trading Company (Steam)
- Ranch Simulator (Steam)
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter (Steam)
- SOL CRESTA (Steam)
- Star Control: Origins (Steam)
- Spirit of the Island (Steam)
- Twin Mirror (Steam)
- Wobbledogs (Steam)
The GeForce NOW app is now available on Chromebooks, according to the newest GeForce NOW announcement. Users who download the software will be able to turn their Chromebooks into gaming rigs that can play 1,000+ PC games with and against millions of other players without having to wait for downloads, installations, patches, or upgrades.
Of course, this means that customers can still make use of enhanced services like the RTX 3080 tier, which allows users to play for longer periods of time and with higher-quality graphics.
Not only that, but NVIDIA also announced that the GeForce NOW Powered by ABYA Free and Priority plans in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Chile are now accessible again. However, keep in mind that the plans will only be available for a limited time and while supplies last.