Bloodhunt is definitely Sharkmob’s free-to-play Battle Royale game that also has been set in the world of Vampire: The Masquerade with officially drops on both PC and PS5 on 27th April. After getting early access to such a period from where the developers developed such a game according to the feedback community.
Bloodhunt is now prepared to be launched with complete crowd play between the two platforms. It seems that PlayStation 5 version also will be optimized completely for the console’s capabilities as we have shared.
- Prague in Details– The players also battle to dominate the night in a highly revealed rendition of Prague’s Old Town and also can choose between Quality Mode for the best rendering quality running in 4K are 30fps, or performance Mode to experience Bloodhunt at 60fps rendered in 1440p.
- Immersive audio technology– The new PlayStation Tempest 3D Audio technology provides such an expensive soundscape in Bloodhunt and also allowing with the players to identify coming threats, or the direction to find out the threats, or also the direction bullets are also being fired from to outsmart their fanged opponents.
- Thrilling Battle to fingertips– It seems that the DualSense wireless controller taking Bloodhunt’s such of fast-paced, visceral gameplay to the next level. It seems that the adaptive triggers with vibrations as the player feels with weight of the battle and also feels the impact of each powerful attack and weapon.
- Light Up the Night– It seems that the controller’s light also guides you along with the game. It lights up that is also based on team color or while and blood hunted.
- Ears of a bat– the speakers on the DualSense controller will also bring the immersion up a notch along with high fidelity sounds for consumables or while feeding in mortals.
- PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition– It is available to pre-order now for $59.99, The Founder’s Ultimate Edition for PlayStation 5 contains a one-of-a-kind, PS5 exclusive epic Samurai mask with over 100+ items with stylish outfits and hairdos to exquisite piercings and tattoos. Payers will also get 1,000 Tokens to spend in the game store to buy either the Battle Pass or new vanity items.
A big thanks for the source.