HP made its sub-brand Victus last year and launched the first gaming laptop under HP Victus 16 that really made a good impact in the market. It offers the best value for money with significant hardware and a good design along with respectable battery life, a total package for an affordable price point.
The laptop packs a 16.1-inch diagonal FHD IPS display which is both anti-glare and micro-edge WLED-backlit, with a peak brightness of up to 250 nits. It is paired with up to 16 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM and 512GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD, chosen up to Windows 11 on the OS front.
It also has the HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones. For connectivity, you the latest Wi-Fi 6 (1×2) and Bluetooth 5.2 combo, boasting dual speakers tuned by B&O. HP has also covered you up with a 4-cell, 70 Wh Li-ion polymer battery which should last for a couple of hours, ideal for everyday usage.
- Processor: 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 7 5800H (upto 4.4GHz Max Boost Clock(2i), 16MB L3 cache, 8 cores, 16 threads)
- Memory & Storage: 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAMc(2 x 8 GB), Up to 32 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (2 x 16 GB) | Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe TLC M.2 SSD
- Display: 40.9 cm (16.1″) diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), 144 Hz, 7 ms response time, IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, Low Blue Light, 300 nits, 137 ppi, Color Gamut: 100% SRGB
- Graphics & Networking: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated) | Realtek Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5.2 combo (Supporting Gigabit file transfer speeds), MU-MIMO supported, Miracast Compatible
- Operating System & Software: Windows 11 Home 64 Plus Single Language | Pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 | Alexa Built-in
This variant of the laptop generally costs around Rs.1 lakh, however, thanks to Amazon India’s Grand Gaming Days you can get for as low as ₹83,990. Now, if you have an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card, if you are a Prime customer you also get 5% cashback every time you shop, this essentially reduces the price of this HP Victus 16 to only ₹79,791!
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3s7XWKB