With the new month, the Noise fans and consumers will get a new smartwatch option to look into. Yes, Noise has announced the ColorFit Icon Buzz smartwatch which is scheduled to launch on 2nd February. The news came out via Amazon India, which indicates the ColorFit Icon Buzz will be live for sale via Amazon India along with Noise’s official website. There are four colour options – Jet Black, Silver Gray, Midnight Gold, and Olive Gold. The sale start time is at 2:00 PM on 2nd February. You can set the launch reminder from the link given below.
Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz revealed Features
The Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz has a 1.69-inch LCD display. There is a wheel to take control; you can use it to communicate with your voice assistants, look at your health condition, and also can enjoy Bluetooth calling.
Noise is highlighting the Bluetooth Calling for this Icon Buss smartwatch. Generally, in most of the budget smartwatches, you can only cut the call from the screen. But with the ColorFit Icon Buzz taking the call, rejecting, switching between calls all are possible. You will get the on-screen dialer as well. So, no need to take out your phone from your pocket to dial someone.
This new smartwatch didn’t miss the important health tracking features. There are a Blood Oxygen Monitoring sensor, 24/7 heart rate monitoring, and sleep tracker.
If you get bored anytime, Noise added a game as well.
Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz: Questions in mind
- What could be the price?
- Is it touchscrren?
- How many sports modes and watch faces will be there?
- IP rating is there or not?
- Bluetooth version?
- How about battery life and charging?
Noise ColorFit Icon Buzz: Our Predictions
- Price –
- Concedering the revealed features we can expect the pricing at around Rs.3,999
- Scree –
- This smartwatch may not come with touch screen. But we can control everything through the side wheel for sure
- Sports modes –
- There could be 10 sports modes
- Watchfaces –
- Noise can provide 100+ cloud based customisable watchfaces
- IP Rating –
- It completely depands if there will be the swimming mode or not. But the smartwatch will have a IP rating.
- Bluetooth version –
- The chance for Bluetooth 5.0 is maximum
- Battery life –
- We can expect up to 10 days of battery life against optimum usage and around 4 days with heavy usage.